• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

I was almost, almost going to type that but didn't want to look like I have some kind of agenda as I usually do :lol

Just enjoying the game. It's been good so far. More quality on display than the cagey Utd/Arse game

Soo true. United's play was average today. Even Rooney wasn't all that great though I have to say, he can make a great tackle here and there.

Wilbur

Banned
You've Clevergoggles on - the guy is beyond overrated.

Haha already had this conversation. Overrated by who? No one talks him up seriously apart from Roy Hodgson! I'm sure most of us think he's good but not as good as Wilshere and Shelvey potentially.

He was the best player in the first half today though. That might be an indictment of both teams more than anything, but he was.

SHarris78

For anyone who keeps up with Swansea, has Ki been any good at all?

Decidedly average. Nothing spectaclular and has made a few errors, has seemed a little slow and cumbersome and, at least initially, hasn't really fitted in with Swanseas type of play.

Early days though, and he certainly hasn't been 'bad'.

Moobabe

Haha already had this conversation. Overrated by who? No one talks him up seriously apart from Roy Hodgson! I'm sure most of us think he's good but not as good as Wilshere and Shelvey potentially.

He was the best player in the first half today though. That might be an indictment of both teams more than anything, but he was.

He's tidy - and I want him to do well for England. Wilshere looks head and shoulders above him and Shelvey though - and I'm surprised Shelvey is even mentioned in the same breath as both.

:O have you got the game?

Yes.

Ruiz seems to be back on track to his Twente form. In that time, he was way way better than Suarez.

Ruiz used to be magnificent in the Belgian league before he left for Twente aswell. Him, Perisic and Boussoufa were the finest players to grace the league over the last decade. Was such a shock that he struggled so much when he arrived at Fulham, don't think PL football is suited to his style. Probably should have tried his luck in La Liga.

TeegsD

I wish Halo 4 came out last year. I've given up on my 360 for this gen just because fuck paying for LIVE. I do love the Master Chief's story though which means I'm going to plant myself at a friend's place and beat the SP. The MP looks good but not touching it with a ten foot pole. 343 really look like they did a helluva job to reinvigorate the series.

GorillaJu

This feels wrong :(

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

faridmon

We seem to play Fulham out of the park, but we aren't scoring. Thses are gash, but we are not good when there is no scoring to be had. C'mon guys.

GorillaJu

The best thing about it is that if someone were just lurking on footyGaf (for god knows what masochistic insane reason), they'd look at Killer7's name and avatar combo and may think he's a real Suarez fanboy with a sense of humor.

Well done, K7.

K1LLER7

The best thing about it is that if someone were just lurking on footyGaf (for god knows what masochistic insane reason), they'd look at Killer7's name and avatar combo and may think he's a real Suarez fanboy with a sense of humor.

Well done, K7.

This 2 week spells going to turn me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom