• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

So both Bent and Herd not in todays Villa squad due to injuries eh?

A6yKXawCIAEtr88.jpg:large

Oh my

Carbonox

That's because Newcastle can't compete for shit so they just cheer for another team and it seems like its any team who compete with United.

Same with the other Toon fan I know he just hates United.

Am I the only Toon fan who doesn't hate United? :O

I'm sorry, but I find it pathetic.

@juanpablo, yes. I know Bent got injured in training yesterday and I Bennett and El Ahmadi are suspended today.

Enda Stevens on, first PL appearance.

It's so weird to see a fan of a PL team root for a different PL team to win the league.

In Liverpool fan's case, it generally goes like this.

Despise Man Utd
Hate Chelsea
Dislike Man City

They're the three who have a chance, and since we're nowhere near the title, we have to support whoever can stop Man Utd from winning it

Kyoufu

I'm sorry, but I find it pathetic.

@juanpablo, yes. I know Bent got injured in training yesterday and I Bennett and El Ahmadi are suspended today.

Why is it pathetic though?

We don't support title contenders so what's wrong with wanting a non-United club to win it instead?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Totenham Hotshites are gonna end up costing me some fucking money here today I can tell.
Never should have put on to win.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We have been so bad today. The injuries are catching up with us, we look so tired.

Sunderland need massive reinvestment, they're not looking good at all.

I think Sessegnon having a terrible season so far doesn't help, he was absolutely brilliant. Actually expected him to move to a bigger side in the summer. The football they play this season is just dire. They do have Fletchao though.

I think jumping on any Bandwagon is stupid. At that point it just feels like gloryhunting to me. I've also always rooted for the underdog, so cheering for a title contender in general seems silly.

Tc91

It is absolutely hammering it down at the Liberty Stadium. It started as rain but has since shifted up a gear to hail. Those who asked whether Oscar can do it on a wet, cold afternoon in Wales are about to find out.

We won't find out :( He's been subbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom