• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it earlier. It was an absolute cert that the day United go top, that we would come out with a shit performance and drop points.

It's the Chelsea way.

Meier

Ugh at this time wasting by Wigan. Not sure what Friedel was thinking though to give that one away. Spurs look terrible.

Edit: Don't agree with that decision to award a FK there.

He wants 2 years and we offered 1 I think.

Wonder if he nearly crashed :p

Assuming it was one year with the promise of further extensions if you're good enough, I don't see the problem he could have with it. If you're not a real club legend, you just don't get offered long contracts after you reach 30 or so

Thank you based Fulham

We were crap. Defence wasn't even bad, conceding a goal away at Swansea is nothing to be ashamed of but come the fuck on, set-pieces were poor, general attacking movement was poor. Torres was poor, Sturridge was useless when he came on anyway. We needed Mata :(

Thought Azpilicueta did alright at RB, shouldn't have brought Bertrand on for Oscar. Marin if anything.

Andre Santos?

Fucked up my bet thanks to Chelsea and Spurs but glad we're top now.

I slept through most of the match, but everytime I caught a bit, Santos was diving in and being dribbled past, dallying on the ball, misplacing passes or generaly being sub-PL standard. Fair judgement?

Soi-Fong

We were crap. Defence wasn't even bad, conceding a goal away at Swansea is nothing to be ashamed of but come the fuck on, set-pieces were poor, general attacking movement was poor. Torres was poor, Sturridge was useless when he came on anyway. We needed Mata :(

Thought Azpilicueta did alright at RB, shouldn't have brought Bertrand on for Oscar. Marin if anything.

Marin's injured.

TrueBlue

Meh, didn't like being at the top of the league anyway.

tumblr_mctxtlgOso1rzq3b5.gif

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
FUCK YOU EVERTON, FUCK YOU CHELSEA, FUCK YOU SPURS.

FOOTBALL'S FUCKING SHIT.

However FUCK YEAH HUDDERSFIELD IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME WE WON AGAIN.
FUCK YES FOOTBALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom