• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing: We were just too unlucky/dumb to score today.

But now, fuck German refs. 3 minutes of stoppage time: Stuttgart just standing at the throw-in doing nothing, fouling and a substitution. Football played in stoppage time: less than 30 seconds. Seriously. Like fucking why even bother then? Might as well just fucking end the game after exactly 90 minutes. Shit is fucked up, I'm so tired of it.

Also lol at Stuttgart not getting a red card. Holzhauser should have been gone after 20 minutes, he basically just elbowed the shit out of Kehl and that's all he did in this match. And Ibesecunt? How? Already got a yellow card for a nasty tackle and then he elbows Schmelzer just for fun and doesn't even get a second yellow card? Why?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
10 fucking minutes for fucknig shitespurs to score 2 fucking goals.

Bet's out the window, FUCK.

faridmon

thumbed+_9ff98eeeabe69fc3488fbe4b6b95cbba.jpg

YvYox.gif

GorillaJu

That was a really great strike there by Hernandez. Good goal. Go ahead and win it, Chelsea I don't care I just want to make sure Cole and Ivan dont have clean sheets

Meier

Al Habsi having a fantastic game.

Fuuuu, I played Cech over him (natch).. just lost my Clean Sheet bonus while Al Habsi keeps his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom