• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
DYBALAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

uitgG.jpg

F2ziZ.jpg

Yeah Roma are in serie b. Dat Zeman lol

Meier

I swear it's fucking impossible to sell guys in FM now. No one will buy them at value or even below value for me.. Dzagoev is worth $27m now, 24 years old.. try and sell him, no interest at all. No one will buy Jackson, no one will buy Varela, no one will buy Atsu... I literally cannot get rid of these guys. :( They want huge new deals that I can't afford.

Nyx

Willem II - FC Utrecht 1-5 (1-2)

224966hp2.jpg

Willem II coach after the game :

''We played against PSV and FC Twente as well, but we played the best team today, I really enjoyed watching FC Utrecht play today''

Willem II players after the game :

''The Utrecht midfielders changed position constantly, and we didn't know who to takeover. It all went so fast on the pitch.''

''Utrecht is the team in form at the moment, Utrecht is a tornado, they blow everyone away.''

Am I dreaming ? No I'm not!

Mumei

is it bannable to exchange football streaming sites here?

A few months ago someone asked me about this for a particular football streaming site, and if I am remembering correctly the simplest answer is that unless it is something that is explicitly licensed and clearly legal (e.g. ESPN3), keep it to PMs, IRC, or something else off-site.

Blablurn

A few months ago someone asked me about this for a particular football streaming site, and if I am remembering correctly the simplest answer is that unless it is something that is explicitly licensed and clearly legal (e.g. ESPN3), keep it to PMs, IRC, or something else off-site.

alright, thanks for the answer.

some more bayern pictures here. since we are already dominating football, why not trying a different sport?

2,h=343.bild.jpeg

3,h=343.bild.jpeg

basti, u r doing it wrong!

3,h=343.bild.jpeg

GorillaJu

The football streaming sites thing is a grey area IMO. Technically it's legal in the EU after that recent ruling (to use foreign cards to receive channels and then charge customers to view it), if I recall correctly. But that would never fly in the US.

FootballFan

Lol, Loskov is like 40,000 years old.

But there is some intrigue about this match nonetheless. Rumors say Bilic is getting fired if Loko lose this match.

Age doesn't matter to someone like Loskov. Btw he is only 38. :p

Stadium looks a bit empty for a Moscow Derby lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom