• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
am I missing something? What the fuck is mud?

I think it's slang for bum gravy

Once, bro came home after having two Kopparbergs in an eight hour sesh and proceeded to hang out in the garden lest he vomit.

So I want to know what the fuck he's drinking. I'm sleeping at my gf's so when I come home tomorrow I don't expect to see him until early evening the soft lad

Wilbur

Banned
A yurt is a portable, bent wood-framed dwelling structure traditionally used by nomads in the steppes of Central Asia. The structure comprises a crown or compression wheel (tüýnük) usually steam bent, supported by roof ribs which are bent down at the end where they meet the lattice wall (again steam bent). The top of the wall is prevented from spreading by means of a tension band which opposes the force of the roof ribs. The structure is usually covered by layers of fabric and sheep's wool felt for insulation and weatherproofing.

rodvik

A6uVqclCcAARlyI.jpg

I lost it.

Salazar

SAF should start Ando against Villa. Withdraw for Scholes if we're not ahead, withdraw for Powell if we're comfortable.

Depending on what happens against Braga, naturally.

Meier

Tired as hell, long day at Fun Fun Fun Fest (music festival here in Austin). Won passes to hang out back stage and ended up getting to see The Head and the Heart from right behind the stage. Terrence Malick has been filming one of his new movies here in Austin off and on for over a year now and Ryan Gosling was here at FFFF last year. They were filming again tonight so I was about 10 feet from him and Michael Fassbender for a long ass time. :D

p.s. Sorry Juve-GAF!

p.p.s. Daily Fail are saying Mancini's top target is Neymar and that Attilio Lombardo has gone to watch him frequently.

Messi

Tired as hell, long day at Fun Fun Fun Fest (music festival here in Austin). Won passes to hang out back stage and ended up getting to see The Head and the Heart from right behind the stage. Terrence Malick has been filming one of his new movies here in Austin off and on for over a year now and Ryan Gosling was here at FFFF last year. They were filming again tonight so I was about 10 feet from him and Michael Fassbender for a long ass time. :D

p.s. Sorry Juve-GAF!

p.p.s. Daily Fail are saying Mancini's top target is Neymar and that Attilio Lombardo has gone to watch him frequently.

Its nice to want things. They lack the one incentive that matters, Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom