• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

I just found some pictures of olivia wilde and I feel like this is the end for me. I am going to hammer out the world record for masturbation, or die trying.

and no I can't post them as they are borderline NSFW and I am not risking it. but we do have a gaf group on facebook.

That is easily the creepiest thing ive ever typed on here

Lol I think Messi and FootballFan are the only 2 Barca fans I like. A "friend" on FB just went batshit crazy on my wall because I mentioned "UEFALONA."

Question time!

How long have you went without masturbating since you started?

13 Days for me. That shit was crazy. I didn't think it was going to stop.

Salazar

ws0FV.gif
ojdPl.gif

bUlJU.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Question time!

How long have you went without masturbating since you started?

13 Days for me. That shit was crazy. I didn't think it was going to stop.

Must be about a week.

When I finally resumed, I looked like I was wearing a gel string vest, damn

Wilbur

Banned
Don't expect much more from the side that thinks this is a fair challenge.

http://thebusbyway.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/scholes-tackle.jpeg[/ig]

United were all over Wilshire today trying to knock him.

[img]http://cadfael.tv/image/src/1351948888260.gif[/im][/QUOTE]

Who the fuck thinks that's a fair challenge?

Also bro 2 fps come on

Wilshere made a rash tackle before the one that got him the second yellow. The boy didn't learn. His attitude should have become more mild, but it did not. It was predictable that he would have been sent off. I would have subbed him off, something Ferguson did with Cleverly.

I just found some pictures of olivia wilde and I feel like this is the end for me. I am going to hammer out the world record for masturbation, or die trying.

and no I can't post them as they are borderline NSFW and I am not risking it. but we do have a gaf group on facebook.

That is easily the creepiest thing ive ever typed on here

I never realised it was sexual between you and Olivia. I assumed it was a more pure 'Disney style' love.

K1LLER7

Watched some clips of Ronaldo and his time at United. There was one which was against Chelsea at OT, where he set up 2 and should've had a goal but was called offside.

He worked brilliantly with Evra, switched wings no problem and the counters with his pace, damn we used to be so good to watch. Wish United draw Madrid in the CL, just want to see him back at Old Trafford. Dortmund better get first place in their group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom