• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Tired as hell, long day at Fun Fun Fun Fest (music festival here in Austin). Won passes to hang out back stage and ended up getting to see The Head and the Heart from right behind the stage. Terrence Malick has been filming one of his new movies here in Austin off and on for over a year now and Ryan Gosling was here at FFFF last year. They were filming again tonight so I was about 10 feet from him and Michael Fassbender for a long ass time. :D

p.s. Sorry Juve-GAF!

p.p.s. Daily Fail are saying Mancini's top target is Neymar and that Attilio Lombardo has gone to watch him frequently.

Mancini is going to hold talks with Txiki Begiristain about Neymar according to Sky Sports.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...berto-Mancini-is-unsure-of-Neymar-s-situation

FootballFan

Would Neymar even want to go to Monaco?

biim2.gif

bud

neymar would completely ruin his chances of having a great career in europe if he'd play under a manager as (tactically) inept as mancini.

the best options are barcelona or madrid, imo.

Yen

Jonathan Northcroft ‏@JNorthcroft
Pards hearts Cabaye: "Yohan is a great player. He’s certainly the best I’ve worked with and I’ve had Michael Carrick, Javier Mascherano.."

Has Pardew forgotten that he preferred Hayden Mullins and Nigel Reo Coker to Mascherano? Northcroft also says Pardew is resigned to losing Ba, and he thinks Liverpool want him.

offshore

Northcroft also says Pardew is resigned to losing Ba, and he thinks Liverpool want him.

After seeing what happened to Carroll and Enrique, why would any Newcastle player go to Liverpool. Think they'd be wanting to set their sights much higher.

Arnie

Ba's class, but his knee's on a thread, apparently. We've spunked enough money up the wall, I don't want us to buy Ba, only to see his career go up in a pit of smoke. Nobody's arguing his credentials as a goalscorer.

Yen

7.5 million is peanuts to Liverpool isn't it?

Are you saying only Liverpool has $$$?

Well no one in the top 4 or 5 will sign him, but we will pay the big bucks, wage-wise. £7.5m is pretty cheap for a proven goalscorer.
Enrique is on £60k+ IIRC

Kyoufu

Well no one in the top 4 or 5 will sign him, but we will pay the big bucks, wage-wise. £7.5m is pretty cheap for a proven goalscorer.
Enrique is on £60k+ IIRC

Tottenham should sign him. He's cheaper than Adebayor. Wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool do get him though. Dat $$$.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to muppet season. New signings please!

Arnie

Depending on the result I might have to come back to this comment.

Whatever the result we're better than you :p

I'll take that spoiler and turn it back at you.

Trying to raz out an essay in the library before the match. Keep getting distracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom