• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

(4-4-2) v #lfc: Krul; Anita, S.Taylor, Coloccini (c), Santon; Ben Arfa, Perch, Cabaye, Gutierrez; Ba, Cisse

This is going to be awful for us. :(

LTWheels

I don't like having Both Sahin and Gerrard in the midfield. Neither of them really have the legs for the system.

I would put Gerrard up on the right, with Sterling on the left. Then would play either Suso or Shelvey as the most advance central midfielder. Or play Sahin there and with Henderson or Shelvey behind with Allen.

Playing Henderson or Shelvey would make give us the physicality in midfield that we are lacking.

dc89

:lol a lad I know was in Revolution in Manchester and he was talking to Buttner. Classy lad, going to Revs....not.

dc89

Off topic. But kinda not.

New series of I'm a Celebrity starts soon and the apparent line up seems pretty funny. Scott Sinclair's GF - Helen Flannagan. Will watch the for potential waterfall moments.

David Haye, The Rock (rumor), Brian Conley, some Pussy Cat Doll.

3Sixty

iI1ZGuQrGuNzm.png

It's on boys.

The draw was QPR/Reading.

Yen

Off topic. But kinda not.

New series of I'm a Celebrity starts soon and the apparent line up seems pretty funny. Scott Sinclair's GF - Helen Flannagan. Will watch the for potential waterfall moments.

David Haye, The Rock (rumor), Brian Conley, some Pussy Cat Doll.

The Rock is too famous/rich to be on I'm a Celebrity.

Clegg

Haye is the biggest myth in British boxing.

He was decent-ish in the ring but talked like he was a superstar. Got completely schooled by an uninterested Klitschko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom