• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

If MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon both win their FA Cup replays, they will play against each other for the first time ever.

Football Derby of all Derbies in the making.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Oh Inter won didn't they?
KuGsj.gif

Inter crushed them
hestonlaugh.gif

Bumhead

Banned
If MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon both win their FA Cup replays, they will play against each other for the first time ever.

I seem to recall a similar scenario a couple of seasons ago, which obviously didn't materialise. AFC were pretty down on the situation, as if they didn't want to play them at all.

I hope it happens and AFC win, obviously.

Would be a huge match, unfortunately after a great start to the season last year they've been fairly poor since.

My Dad is from Wimbledon and a big AFC fan...

Also, that Suarez penalty shout is ridiculous, never a penalty in a billion years.

Slizz

I seem to recall a similar scenario a couple of seasons ago, which obviously didn't materialise. AFC were pretty down on the situation, as if they didn't want to play them at all.

I hope it happens and AFC win, obviously.

Just read up on why this is a big deal.

Sounds delicious lol. Could be very intense or some idiot fans could ruin it completely and get violent.

Timurid

Fuck another draw. Anyway, good game for Toro. Now hopefully we get that win against bologna next week. Lol Napoli can't beat any team from Turin.

LTWheels

Would be a huge match, unfortunately after a great start to the season last year they've been fairly poor since.

My Dad is from Wimbledon and a big AFC fan...

Also, that Suarez penalty shout is ridiculous, never a penalty in a billion years.

I hope AFC win. They are my closest professional club, especially since they play in Kingston.

Hixx

I don't understand why Neville doesn't commentate the big games. Hes a great commentator and whilst good in the studio would rather have his input during the game.

Gary Neville is a horrendous co-commentator. Have him in the studio every time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gary Neville is a horrendous co-commentator. Have him in the studio every time.

I love him on MNF but when he does CL games it's nauseating the way he talks up the English clubs and league. They should definitely keep him locked up in the studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom