• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
jacknod.gif

Arnie

Amazon are fucking idiots. Just woke up and they emailed saying they had an issue charging my card for Halo, checked the details, everything correct, checked the bank balance, everything fine there. So I re-enter the details exactly the same and now they say the delivery estimate is the 8th. Ridiculous. I've requested to cancel. I'll buy from somewhere else tomorrow.

pulga

Banned
Oh my god what is going on in here. :lol :lol

Dat Homeland. Dat Dexter. Gonna watch Boardwalk Empire now and go to sleep.

Kenka

u guys can be sure if i havent logged in on gaf for nearly two months something is definitely wrong too. i guess thats the biggest indication for ever user here.
i cant believe what happened to gaborn. he was probably also quite young still. man, it just sucks. makes u really think about your own mortaility. i mean, the human body is crazy. just one random reaction and u can be dead. just like this :(
He was 27. And based on many age threads on GAF, it just sound like the median age across the forum. So pretty young.

We all die, sure thing. But I don't feel like leaving without a notice. Just at least to make sure people know, and that the account can be closed.

dc89

Well, PS+ comes to Vita real soon!! Wonder what freebies us #VitaBros are going to get?

I wouldn't mind Katamari and some other stuff :p

Salazar

His success in Norway has alerted him to a number of clubs in England and he has already turned down offers from Blackburn and Aston Villa but speaking to The ------, Solskjaer has confirmed that he would be interested in managing another of his former clubs.

“I’m not naive enough to say I can do that job but in life you should have big dreams and big goals.

“It’s a dream but let’s take just one step at a time. I want to become a manager in England.

“At the moment I’ve just started and it’s been two years more or less in Norway, so the time will come.

“I’ve spoken to clubs and explained it’s a bit early as I want to learn and don’t want to jump too big a bridge at the start.”

I hope he gets a decent club when he does come.

Kenka

By the way, does punching a woman "in the balls" hurt as much as punching men in the same zone? They don't have testicles but maybe they have a concentration of nerves somewhere down there that make them intolerant to short bursts?

Linius

I see you posting these Utrecht pics every week. Does anybody actually give a fuck?

I'm just salty, Utrecht above Ajax :(

Anderson

Man every JT in football is ripping into us today, Rio, Evra, Robbie Savage, Lawrenson.

But I'm sure we'll show them against schalke right?
sobs

Blablurn

Bayern is playing against Augsburg in the next round of the DFB Pokal. should be a win, it takes place one day before i fly to china :-o lucky blablurn.

So Sav and Lawro picked their team of the season so far. It was:

Friedel
Jenkinson Cahill Coloccini Baines
Sterling Fellaini Mata Pienaar
RVP Michu

Reckon I'd have Suarez > Michu and Hazard > Sterling at least.

Anyway, what's yours?

WJD

So Sav and Lawro picked their team of the season so far. It was:

Friedel
Jenkinson Cahill Coloccini Baines
Sterling Fellaini Mata Pienaar
RVP Michu

Reckon I'd have Suarez > Michu and Hazard > Sterling at least.

Anyway, what's yours?

Rafael over Jenkinson. Jenkinson's progress this season seems to have been considerably overstated due to his consistent shitness last season. Still been decent though.

Speaking of shit, I had a ready meal chicken korma curry for dinner yesterday and I think it's given me the squirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom