• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

imK7VbtyLVoi9.gif

snoopen

In order to stamp down on some of the racism / hooliganism, why don't they force you to provide ID for each seat your purchasing a ticket for? That way they can identify exactly who is in what seat and hold them accountable for their actions.

Attending a soccer match is a privilege, not a right.

Linius

Andres, I finished AC last night. Took me about four days to do the main story.

And what is up with the twin avatars? :lol

pulga

Banned
Im not even going to try to read the last couple of pages. It's fucking Falcao everywhere.

And elsk is back. Did you go see la maquina?

Blablurn

Wow, Gaborn. That's crazy.

u guys can be sure if i havent logged in on gaf for nearly two months something is definitely wrong too. i guess thats the biggest indication for ever user here.
i cant believe what happened to gaborn. he was probably also quite young still. man, it just sucks. makes u really think about your own mortaility. i mean, the human body is crazy. just one random reaction and u can be dead. just like this :(

dc89

Lol at Destro!
Was on the pitch for 7 minutes and got two yellow cards. The second was for taking his shirt off above his head after scoring his first ever goal for Roma.

I think he realised what he was doing but it was too late. Sent off.

Lol at Destro!
Was on the pitch for 7 minutes and got two yellow cards. The second was for taking his shirt off above his head after scoring his first ever goal for Roma.

I think he realised what he was doing but it was too late. Sent off.

Even the ref thought it was too pathetic celebrating scoring against Palermo.

They also injured Miccoli so now Palermo only really got Budan and Dybala for the next month...

Don't be jealous that Russia can win a Beach Soccer World Cup when Russia doesn't even have beaches.

Oh btw, Russia is playing Colombia in the Futsal World Cup on November 9. Bring it, bitch!

Mwahahahaha. It's working! This also shows that people don't even read Andres' posts anymore. They just skip over them when they see the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom