• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sort of thing always makes me panic about my own mortality

We never know when I just hope I live long enough to see my boy grow up and help him on his way

If not I hope people close to me make it their mission to teach him about me and how much I love him and his mum

Kyoufu

We never know when I just hope I live long enough to see my boy grow up and help him on his way

If not I hope people close to me make it their mission to teach him about me and how much I love him and his mum

Lets hug :(

Cheered me up slightly.

Yen

Me too. I have a dissecting aorta (main vessel is slowly tearing itself off), so eventually I'm going to need major surgery, but it's always at the back of my mind, what if*. But I guess we can't live our lives feeling this way.

Labour government closed down my local hospital and A&E so if I run into serious trouble, I will die. On that fun note, goodnight!

Edit: actually I think I could make it to Belfast in an hour.

I'm down for that

I'm a soft cunt when it comes to shit like this, one of my good friends died in his early twenties after Leukemia spread everywhere, he got it just after his first kid was born and since then I've always been paranoid even though it does no good

RIP Gaborn

Kyoufu

Me too. I have a dissecting aorta (main vessel is slowly tearing itself off), so eventually I'm going to need major surgery, but it's always at the back of my mind, what if*. But I guess we can't live our lives feeling this way.

Labour government closed down my local hospital and A&E so if I run into serious trouble, I will die. On that fun note, goodnight!

Time to move matey.

Salvadora

I'll make sure to make the 'Where's Yenrot?' thread.

That hospital shit pisses me off they closed a load of A & E around us so there is just one for a few towns but its no bigger and ill equipped to deal with them all, at the same time they shut down a load of maternity hospitals so my son had to be born in Burnley

And that's not right!

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck man. Too much death.

I used to cry myself to sleep when I was young because I was so scared of death. It's just... awful. Not just me going, but someone I love and being without them for as long as I live. It's horrible. Don't even want to think about it, I won't sleep easy.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You'll reborn as a donkey?
Lol are you back?
animedance.gif

I'm more worried about being dead and no one other than my IRL friends and family knowing. Seems weird that a few of my online friends just would not realise.

Noirulus

Fuck man. Too much death.

I used to cry myself to sleep when I was young because I was so scared of death. It's just... awful. Not just me going, but someone I love and being without them for as long as I live. It's horrible. Don't even want to think about it, I won't sleep easy.

I did this as well. When I was 9 or 10 years old, I would cry because one day my parents would die and i'd be alone. :/ Thankfully I have a little sister now.

Crap, that's awful to learn about Gaborn. RIP

I finally got to watch a match this morning - LFC v NUFC - and I have to say that Cabaye is a tremendous player. I think he'll end up at Chelsea or Arsenal next. And man, to think how lethal Liverpool could be if they had another striker. Shelvey can find space, but his finishing is just awful.

K1LLER7

Think you missed the crucial part here. We weren't shit and won anyway, their team didn't even have Bosingwa in it, think about that.
I Remember when Bosingwa first signed for Chelsea, he did an interview for Sky Sports ane their magazine. They asked which player he was most looking forward to playing against. Remember this was a time where Ronaldo was still in the league and one of the best in the world.

He chose Morten Gamst Pedersen :lol.

GorillaJu

Sad to hear about Gaborn. I used to think a lot about my own mortality especially after my little sister died, but after I read Norwegian Wood my perspective changed a lot on death. I pretty much just accept things how they are.

FootballFan

Wow just reading the thread 'where's Gaborn?'

It started out jokey and Stump has just come in and says he thinks he died in September as someone died matching his name and DOB in his state!

Wtf horrible if true :(

Yeah R.I.P

Recognise his name from the number of threads he created usually. Sad :(

Does anyone know how he died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom