• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail, papers, magazines etc arrive somewhere between 8 and 12, packages usually at 1. Luckily pretty much all my neighbours are retired so the deliveryman can just drop off the package at a neighbour when I'm not home.

Linius

Mail, papers, magazines etc arrive somewhere between 8 and 12, packages usually at 1. Luckily pretty much all my neighbours are retired so the deliveryman can just drop off the package at a neighbour when I'm not home.

Yeah, same here. Sometimes I need to go to the neighbours six houses further down the street but it's better than picking it up the next day :p

The mail (Post NL) delivers at nine at the earliest.

Messi

People on my friends list need to bugger off and stop sending me messages to buy Halo 4. I can't afford it and am still playing reach :(

Linius

People on my friends list need to bugger off and stop sending me messages to buy Halo 4. I can't afford it and am still playing reach :(

I hate that new thing where people use some automatic message that says: "... wants to play (insert game) with friends". What's the point of that other than free ads for MS?

Oxx

I'm hoping that Romney gets in after I win £106 million on the Euromillions so that I can laugh at the world from my solid-gold bungalow.

Linius

1jcew.jpg

This is what we look like tonight.

Luckily I'm at the Bon Iver concert so I don't have to go trough it. I just pray for the best :p

Linius

5vovH.jpg

21dCQ.jpg

First image: "De Boer in doubt, am I to use a real number nine?"
Second image: "Or a false one?"

I hope this is still funny when it's translated :p

This is related to Eriksen being the false striker tonight of course.

Salvadora

Wenger - Santos is a player who cares

"It's interesting because Santos is a player who cares. If you speak with him, he gives an image of himself which is not him,” the manager said.

"He is serious, he wants to do well. It is about the result, about the team. [Asking for a shirt at half time is] a difference of culture.

“I can understand that an English guy doesn't understand it and I'm French and I don't understand it either. He is completely in a different world when he does that.

“But he cares and he understands today what it means and, believe me, he will never do it again. I spoke to him about it but I do not want to make too big a story of it.

"I believe that was not the right thing to do at all, but that is not an explanation of our bad performance on Saturday."
Too fucking right.

Salazar

^^^^ Good point.

Davies on the Tuesday Club was justifiably pissing all over Wenger and the board before the United game.

Next podcast will be brutal.

Splatt

What does bet-gaf think about this?

Anderlecht v Zenit: Zenit win
Schalke v Arsenal: Both teams to score
Man. City v Ajax: Man.City win & over 2.5
Real M. v B. Dortmund: Real win & over 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom