• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Agreed gaf would implode.

So I finally got around to gangnam style.

Dat beat

Listen 1: Hey this is really funny.
Listen 2: You know what? This is actually a REALLY good song.
Listen 3-4: OK I am buying this on iTunes its THAT good, what the hell, the album as well.
Listen 5-6: Heh, yeah petty good beat.
Listen 6+: Jesus this is a shitty song I never want to hear it again. Deleted.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Listen 1: Hey this is really funny.
Listen 2: You know what? This is actually a REALLY good song.
Listen 3-4: OK I am buying this on iTunes its THAT good, what the hell, the album as well.
Listen 5-6: Heh, yeah petty good beat.
Listen 6+: Jesus this is a shitty song I never want to hear it again. Deleted.

Lol don't ruin it for me. I want it as a ring tone

Salazar

wH4vz.gif

pulga

Banned
Genuinely surprised that they have stopped posting lol. Only because of how much they usually post, not that I expect everyone to post everyday.

I heard Halo dies in the first game so that's impossible.

Hopefully they'll be back for the CL fixture :(

Nights, footy gaf. Imma watch ep 2 of Misfits and hit the sack. Ep 1 went better than I expected (of course I already had low expectations).

Milan-Malaga tonight :D feeling much more confident than two weeks ago, we may even win today. As long as we have our ElSha-Bojan-Emanuelson trio upfront, that's it. Looking forward to see Constant as LB, because I missed our last game, apparently he was pretty good.

Also, Robinho is back on the bench and Pato will play some minutes, or at least that's what I hope. Oh and ElSha will get a new contract soon, which will end in 2018, just to stop all those City-Real rumors.

FootballFan

Milan-Malaga tonight :D feeling much more confident than two weeks ago, we may even win today. As long as we have our ElSha-Bojan-Emanuelson trio upfront, that's it. Looking forward to see Constant as LB, because I missed our last game, apparently he was pretty good.

Also, Robinho is back on the bench and Pato will play some minutes, or at least that's what I hope. Oh and ElSha will get a new contract soon, which will end in 2018, just to stop all those City-Real rumors.

As you should, Milan have improved and Malaga lost their last game. Good timing.

Though I still think it will be a draw.

FAO Kylehimself

xzu7k.jpg

LEAPFROGGED, BITCH!

edit: Wait, how does that work? I was already above you before the week began, so how can I have gone up and you down with nobody else going down?

nsXIz.gif

dc89

Curiosity is now available on the App Store. It's Molyneux's new game. Pretty crazy concept and it's more addictive than you think.

The idea is all the players chip away at this massive cube to get to the middle.

Of course, you can chip away at it and write stuff. When I zoomed in on the huge surface the first word I saw was 'Cunt'. So come on, who here has the game!

Blablurn

Curiosity is now available on the App Store. It's Molyneux's new game. Pretty crazy concept and it's more addictive than you think.

The idea is all the players chip away at this massive cube to get to the middle.

Of course, you can chip away at it and write stuff. When I zoomed in on the huge surface the first word I saw was 'Cunt'. So come on, who here has the game!

it wasnt me. i wrote this

A6_7ZtwCIAIdsKF.jpg

Wow, Capello called up a Real Madrid Castilla player to the Russian national team. Fantastic, a B team player is now national team level. tsk tsk tsk and I almost forgave you for the 442, Fabio.

FootballFan

Wow, Capello called up a Real Madrid Castilla player to the Russian national team. Fantastic, a B team player is now national team level. tsk tsk tsk and I almost forgave you for the 442, Fabio.

Real Madrid have a B team and a youth system? I am just as surprised as you Sviatoslav.

I might get McDonalds on the way home from picking the game up now! I wasn't even hungry till you posted that. I might get Burger King actually it's nearer!

Kenka

Code:
Dynamo       1-1 Porto
[B]PSG[/B]          4-0 Zagreb
[B]Schalke 04[/B]   2-1 Arsenal (Gnarby will score unless he is not qualified for the CL)
Olympiakos   1-2 [B]Montpellier[/B]
Anderlecht   0-1 [B]Zenit[/B] (a bit of a fanboy prediction but why not)
Milan        0-3 [B]Malaga [/B]
Man C.       1-2 [B]Ajax[/B]
[B]Real[/B]         3-0 Dortmund

Wilbur

Banned
iP2gG1Mnr8a6d.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ivVYK7NLys743.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

I haven't played in ages, I'm about 8 days from my first game with Everton. Moyes 17th lol

[quote="dc89, post: 44030224"]The rule is, if you are buying Halo 4 this morning you have to get some. If not, well, you choose.[/QUOTE]

I don't have an Xbox. But I'll get some anyway because I'm a chubs cunt

I haven't played in ages, I'm about 8 days from my first game with Everton. Moyes 17th lol

Roma relegated the first season I played. Everton however went all out and imploded second season.

iK0YDpYW3aP20.jpg

Chelsea. :(

To be dociare though, Chelsea had Hazard, Mata, Cech, Sturridge out for crazy amount of time.

Real Madrid have a B team and a youth system? I am just as surprised as you Sviatoslav.

http://www.marca.com/2012/11/01/fut...acfc481e3c2145de607c1bc99162e271&t=1352196566

So much incluture and many myths about the 'non-existing' youth teams of Real Madrid.

Real Madrid's youth policy is to sell players when they're young and save an preferent position for rebuying them if they're worth.

We have always been a buyer team rather in stead of a young formed team.

Raúl or Casillas are rare exceptions. Think of Di Stefano. Or Puskas. Or Hugo Sánchez. Figo. Ronaldo (the good one). Zidane. Beckham.

Arnie

Arnie, Borini-like, shows good movement even when he doesn't post.
Aye, some days I just turn up for a quick after dark post, others I'm more engaged.

The rule is, if you are buying Halo 4 this morning you have to get some. If not, well, you choose.
I'm waiting for the post whilst writing an essay. McDonalds is too far away. Add me on live, GT is: arnie lfc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom