• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

http://www.marca.com/2012/11/01/fut...acfc481e3c2145de607c1bc99162e271&t=1352196566

So much incluture and many myths about the 'non-existing' youth teams of Real Madrid.

Real Madrid's youth policy is to sell players when they're young and save an preferent position for rebuying them if they're worth.

We have always been a buyer team rather in stead of a young formed team.

Raúl or Casillas are rare exceptions. Think of Di Stefano. Or Puskas. Or Hugo Sánchez. Figo. Ronaldo (the good one). Zidane. Beckham.

You just reminded me how I hate the idea of 'galacticos' teams. I'll take the 90s Utd approach any day.

Arnie

After a rough start (Kermit waking me up with his usual brand of social misunderstanding), the day's just picked up, Skybet have paid me. Time for a cup of tea, some peanut buttered warbutons, and microsoft word.

I have no idea what Kermit and Arnie are arguing about I must say

Ill pick up Halo 4 at some stage although I don't expect to like it much

I just had peanut buttner toast as well Arnie

Wilbur

Banned
You just reminded me how I hate the idea of 'galacticos' teams. I'll take the 90s Utd approach any day.

Collymoore (don't even know how to fucking spell it) was on Twitter yesterday talking about bringing back the 6+5 rule. Should do it if a) the Burton centre works out well and b) other countries implement it. We'd fall away in Europe considering our youth system at the moment.

After a rough start (Kermit waking me up with his usual brand of social misunderstanding), the day's just picked up, Skybet have paid me. Time for a cup of tea, some peanut buttered warbutons, and microsoft word.

I laughed out loud on the train. What's Kerm up to now?

Arnie

I just had peanut buttner toast as well Arnie
Peanut butter's the second most universal condiment behind Tommy K. So good.
Halo 4's music is insanely good.
Fucking posty, needs to hurry up.
Just read it. He's so odd. Why does he constantly pick fights hahaha?!
He just wants to be remembered

Halo 4 people:

My GT is Will J D. add me fudders!

Postie still hasn't come yet though :(
I'll add you now. We're both waiting on Shopto?

Salazar

mM3M6.gif

Arnie

Kermit believes it's hypocritical to criticise people who produce false statements about Hillsborough in football chants, and yet sing songs calling Joleon Lescott an elephant man. And he tweets me this nonsense less than an hour after I've woken up.

WJD

Will accept everyone when I finally get the bastard.

On a slightly related note, should I be using postie or posty? I've been sticking with postie, but seen Arnie use posty and it looks better.

YEAHHHHHH just as I was writing out this post he knocks on my door and delivers the sweet, sweet goodness.

Arnie

Will accept everyone when I finally get the bastard.

On a slightly related note, should I be using postie or posty? I've been sticking with postie, but seen Arnie use posty and it looks better.

YEAHHHHHH just as I was writing out this post he knocks on my door and delivers the sweet, sweet goodness.

Use whatever floats your boat, you lucky cunt. I've got to be somewhere at one, I want a few games before I leave.

Kermit believes it's hypocritical to criticise people who produce false statements about Hillsborough in football chants, and yet sing songs calling Joleon Lescott an elephant man. And he tweets me this nonsense less than an hour after I've woken up.

But its self evident that Lescott is in fact like Two-Face from Batman meets Lister from Red Dwarf..

Wilbur

Banned
My argument is that Tevez is ugly irrespective of any facial scar but he seems to ignore me saying this and keeps bringing up tragedies.

FUCK BLOCKBUSTERS! Fuckers said cause I was the last to preorder the LE they were not giving me it cause they only 8 of the 9 pre orders. Then said they would give me £10 of the £35.99 price and charged me £30 anyway and didn't give me a receipt so I can't prove any of this! I JUST WANTED A FUCKING LE COPY!

Arnie

FUCK BLOCKBUSTERS! Fuckers said cause I was the last to preorder the LE they were not giving me it cause they only 8 of the 9 pre orders. Then said they would give me £10 of the £35.99 price and charged me £30 anyway and didn't give me a receipt so I can't prove any of this! I JUST WANTED A FUCKING LE COPY!

Amazon fucked me out of an LE. It's fine, I'll save the money and spend it on shite instead.

Mastadon

Banned

Burn it down son.

Carbonox

Sneijder is so glassy Tiote would turn him in to shards smaller than the sand particles of the Ivory Coast. In other news, I'm drinking Pomegranate tea YA CUNT.

I won't be on Halo until half 11 tonight at least :(

Fucking work. I'll add everyone when I get back though, someone should create a Google Doc with the Gamertags!

dc89

Jesus. You should all go on banned website and look at the article about the 3 year old Arsenal supporter who just sits there and sings songs about Van Persie and calls him a JT and all sorts.

Depressing really, that a 3 year old has been brought up that way.

Carbonox

Jesus. You should all go on banned website and look at the article about the 3 year old Arsenal supporter who just sits there and sings songs about Van Persie and calls him a JT and all sorts.

I agree, we should cull them...sorry 'culture' them.

Salazar

3 year old doesn't deserve to be splashed over a paper out of some twat-headed (and genuinely hypocritical) notion about shaming his dad.

Linius

I'm still in debate with myself if I should buy Halo. I really want Far Cry 3 as well this month and my wallet ain't infinite. And I still have side stuff to do in AC:III to pass the time. First world problems and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom