• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

arsenal should buy tiote. he was already pretty good at twente, but mcclaren, for some reason, preferred other players over him. fuck you, kyoufu, and fuck newcastle. fight me if you disagree.

Arjen

This is how i feel after watching those videos

29700021bfsl5.jpg

Kyoufu

arsenal should buy tiote. he was already pretty good at twente, but mcclaren, for some reason, preferred other players over him. fuck you, kyoufu, and fuck newcastle. fight me if you disagree.

20+ million and you can have him.

Wilbur

Banned
What does bet-gaf think about this?

Anderlecht v Zenit: Zenit win
Schalke v Arsenal: Both teams to score
Man. City v Ajax: Man.City win & over 2.5
Real M. v B. Dortmund: Real win & over 2.5

All good except for the first. Zenit are still pretty unpredictable I think.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So if City and Dortmund win, how will the group look? I'd love for City to be forced to win against Madrid at Manchester to qualify.

Tc91

So if City and Dortmund win, how will the group look? I'd love for City to be forced to win against Madrid at Manchester to qualify.

1st: Dortmund - 10 points
2nd: Madrid - 6 points
3rd: City - 4 points
4th: Ajax - 3 points

So if City would beat Madrid in Manchester that would put City above them into 2nd place with it coming down to the final game, City away in Dortmund and Madrid at home to Ajax.

Kenka

Dortmund is qualified and City, Ajax and Madrid are left battling for the remaining spot.

edit: bah, beaten

Slizz

Bah, now to go wait in line to vote. Shouldn't be too bad though because the place where I'm voting is literally down the street from my house, probably takes 2-3 minutes to walk there.

Also, CR7's new boots. Probably wearing em tonight:

yvR7r.jpg

Hixx

David Meyler spoiled the Wire for me. I am so fucking tempted to spoil Sons of Anarchy for him. Is that petty. Probably. But I am also a fan of justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom