• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEVARRRRR
Gotta increase the jaw throughput!

Right, Schmerzer-chan desu?!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know. Atletico's #1 priority should be Champions League spot so they may not steamroll the EL again.

Their top four finish is almost guaranteed. Valencia and the others are all languishing in the bottom half.

Leverkusen, Liverpool, Anzhi, Lazio, Udinese, Inter and Napoli are focusing on their league and lack squad depth.

Kyoufu

Their top four finish is almost guaranteed. Valencia and the others are all languishing in the bottom half.

Leverkusen, Liverpool, Anzhi, Lazio, Udinese, Inter and Napoli are all focusing on their league and lack squad depth.

Atletico Madrid vs Newcastle United final?

Falcao vs Coloccini

COLOMBIA VS ARGENTINA

faridmon

i see messi and ronaldo, but they don't have his fluidity. at times iniesta kinda sorta reminds me of him, but that's about as far as i'd go.

I would actually consider Ozil to be the closest player to Zidane than the players you have mentioned. He doesn't have the same magnitude of calmness as Zidane, but his ball control and touches are quite similiar to him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No one is like Zidane. It wasn't about his fluidity or elegance on the pitch, it was about how he can flip games upside down.

Nedved <3
Atletico Madrid vs Newcastle United final?

Falcao vs Coloccini

COLOMBIA VS ARGENTINA

Newcastle are destined to win the next EL final in our stadium. ;)

Pish and fipsey.

PC gaming is Barcelona under Pep. We're better than everyone else, we don't mind saying so and everyone dislikes us because they're jealous.

Edit: Oooooh the late 80's. I can go for that.

Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten - Blizzard DICE Irrational, CD Projekt, Valve

Barcelona? PC gaming wouldn't lose to Celtic.

Indeed, I needed a way to replace my binder full of Olivia pictures faster.
Romney would be proud of your binder :p

You're all underestimating Hannover. Their depth improved greatly (for instance they're better than us in the forward department) and they're resilient bunch of mofos.
Last season they only lost narrowly to Atletico in the quarter finals.

faridmon

You're all underestimating Hannover. Their depth improved greatly (for instance they're better than us in the forward department) and they're resilient bunch of mofos.
Last season they only lost narrowly to Atletico in the quarter finals.

The problem with Hannover is that their one of the most unpredictable and inconsistent team I know of for the past few years. In game they seem to click and just maul whoever they play against (Bremen) and then they just become lazy pricks and don't bother to play at all (Hoffenheim)

I guess it all comes down to one thing: If they play this guy up-front:

299487-mohammed_%22moa%22_abdellaoue.png

:(

Keio

For a Finer World
Got my Ajax-Dortmund tickets. I'm starting to believe we could nick a win at home. Dreading the trip to Bernabeu though. But hey, Celtic won yesterday so now I'm believing anything is possible in CL football and it's Real Madrid struggling with their 10-pressure.

Kyoufu

You....you put 200 quid on Celtic?

What the fuck? Exlain hahaha

I was watching the Chelsea game and refreshing GAF for news on other games. I saw Celtic scored and I thought "wow maybe they can get something out of that game" then someone here posted "Messi hit the bar!" and then I fucking knew it was going to be Celtic's night so I put in a Draw No Bet on them to win.

I was watching the Chelsea game and refreshing GAF for news on other games. I saw Celtic scored and I thought "wow maybe they can get something out of that game" then someone here posted "Messi hit the bar!" and then I fucking knew it was going to be Celtic's night so I put in a Draw No Bet on them to win.

You're my hero!

Congrats :D

Which Medal of Honor? Also Quiche did you go last night/are you going on Sunday?

The new one. It isn't very good haha. I am at the last mission so I might as well finish it.

I didn't go yesterday, me and my brother did go nuts when Moses scored! I think my next game will be Leeds away I think :/

Clegg

One of the Catalan newspapers have dubbed Fraser Forster "La Gran Muralla", "The Great Wall".

Thats a rather appropriate nickname imo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Michael Cox &#8207;@Zonal_Marking
I hope the Celtic victory isn't turned into 'parking the bus' because of possession stats. They kept two strikers and always tried to break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom