• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

screw_you_guys_im_going_home.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We should probably consider adapting a Spaletti-esque formation since all our strikers are fucking useless. Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba are more than enough.
I wanna see them. Anime-Khedira and Anime-Neuer please.

At least, it wasn't Licht:

That guys can seriously look creepy at times. As if he was a Joker casting reject or something close.

Licht is hot.

12646997861254755291lichtsteiner_fiolaz029.jpg

The problem with Hannover is that their one of the most unpredictable and inconsistent team I know of for the past few years. In game they seem to click and just maul whoever they play against (Bremen) and then they just become lazy pricks and don't bother to play at all (Hoffenheim)

I guess it all comes down to one thing: If they play this guy up-front:

:(

Yeah, I think they want to get rid of him asap.
He's been pretty bad for almost a year now + he's injury-prone. And there are no hard feeling since they've got lots of good people to replace him.
I think this time around they totally focus on the EL since they feel like they can achieve stuff there compared to BL (and since they have to play vs. Dortmund away in the cup competition, they're already dead, *fingers crossed*)

Got my Ajax-Dortmund tickets. I'm starting to believe we could nick a win at home. Dreading the trip to Bernabeu though. But hey, Celtic won yesterday so now I'm believing anything is possible in CL football and it's Real Madrid struggling with their 10-pressure.
I might be there too - depends on whether or not I can meet that okcupid chick from Amsterdam :O

What, Anime-Schmelzer? Is this real world.

Clegg

So David Cameron has just fucked up.

Said that he didn't want to start a witch-hunt against gay people whilst police were investigating the Saville abuse scandal.

Why just gay people, David?

bud

uh, is it me or is chrome slightly different all of a sudden?

Pws4i.png

the close tab selection is suddenly red since yesterday, i think.

i'm also pretty sure the broke image icon is different.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
The thing that weirded me out the most that I've found on the internet was this bizarre fetish for girls being glued to things. Pretty sure it was a YouTube video.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVMBHgZYGSM

Just the fact that completely innocent scenes to 99.9% of the world, like the Powerpuff Girls getting stuck on flypaper, is being masturbated to by someone, somewhere really puts everything in perspective.

Messi

The thing that weirded me out the most that I've found on the internet was this bizarre fetish for girls being glued to things. Pretty sure it was a YouTube video.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVMBHgZYGSM

Just the fact that completely innocent scenes to 99.9% of the world, like the Powerpuff Girls getting stuck on flypaper, is being masturbated to by someone, somewhere really puts everything in perspective.

People will turn anything sexual.

faridmon

Doesn't that have something to do with the nature/level of submissiveness the person portrays while he is ''glued'' to stuff? I am sure that is the basis of Masochism and sadism that turn some people on. I do know that most people do enjoy being dominative and I am surprised why people like to be turned on by those things. It’s the same with tentacle pics and whatnot.

GorillaJu

HOLY SHIT. Next step is yaoi.

I am stunned, how can (skillful) anime fans be foot fans also?

People who can draw like that second one I posted are a dime a dozen in Japan. It's probably drawn by a girl. "Boy's love" is a thing in this country...

Messi

Doesn't that have something to do with the nature/level of submissiveness the person portrays while he is ''glued'' to stuff? I am sure that is the basis of Masochism and sadism that turn some people on. I do know that most people do enjoy being dominative and I am surprised why people like to be turned on by those things. It’s the same with tentacle pics and whatnot.

I feel like this is Football GAF jumping the shark. Unless Wilbury takes pictures of himself stuck on flypaper.

GorillaJu

I will agree to never post weird footballer illustrations again if we never have K-pop, animu or Olivia Wilde gifs in this thread. Deal?

Kenka

Of all the BIG BANG members, you choose the second least attractive?

Back to football though, I hope BMG wins in Marseille so I can have a footie-smile on my face tonight.

faridmon

Back to football though, I hope BMG wins in Marseille so I can have a footie-smile on my face tonight.

Monchengladbach? I think they are going to lose. I haven't been impressed by them this season (in another words: They are shite) and Marseille are 2nd in the League 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom