• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Right click on avatar, Copy Image Location, quick image tag, paste, post

I'll give this method a go.

image.php

Nice.

I always wondered how people would get the first reply in the thread with the OPs avatar literally seconds after the thread was made lol.

Meier

Young Boys aren't having a good season thus far at home apparently (they're 10 points off 4th place and may not qualify for the EL in 2013) but they're rocking in the Europa League.

Wow, another goal.

Academica is winning 2-0 against Atletico de Madrid. Very happy about this, it´s the team from the city where I was born, there will probably celebrate if this ends like this.

Kenka

Oh oh Stuttgart scored.

Are you alright Wooden? :-(

Skeletor!

edit: double post sorry, but why don't you guys react.

FootballFan

M'Vila banned for 20 months from International Football...woah.

He will be back June 2014..right when the World Cup starts. What an idiot.

While Wissam Ben Yedder, Antoine Griezman, Chris Mavinga and M'baye Niang got 6 months less, they will be back December 2013.

This is all for going clubbing the night before a Euro qualifier.

FootballFan

C.Ronaldo:

"People who call me arrogant, I'm interested, not with all of them, but most of them,"

"One day I would like to sit with them and have a chat to see in which way they think I'm arrogant, because I think they need to sit with me to know who the real Cristiano is."

I Am Cristiano book on the way? :lol

Carbonox

Eh I'll take the draw. Brugge were spirited.

A win would have guaranteed us qualification though. Gonna be a bit tougher now, unless we beat Maritimo. I doubt we will beat Bordeaux at their yard.

Sporting´s starting 11 :

Rui Patricio; Cedric, Xandão, Rojo, Insua; Schaars, Elias; Capel, Labyad, Viola and Wolfswinkel.

Elias and Capel back where they should be. This seems like a very offensive formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom