• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

So, let's say the woman of your dreams offers to have sex with you. The only catch being that it must be a three way with a footballer. Who do you choose?

I think I would go with Puyol. He seems like he would be a gentle lover under all that hard exterior. Or maybe Aguero? Try it on the wild side with Joseph Barton?

Paul Scholes. He's packing about 1 inch of ginger filth so this woman of my dreams would be focusing solely on the prime cut right over here :)

pulga

Banned
So, let's say the woman of your dreams offers to have sex with you. The only catch being that it must be a three way with a footballer. Who do you choose?

I think I would go with Puyol. He seems like he would be a gentle lover under all that hard exterior. Or maybe Aguero? Try it on the wild side with Joseph Barton?

Pato. He'll injure himself on the first thrust and then Candice Swanopoel is all MINE.

Wait a minute he said footballer, but never said anything about male footballer.

New answer:

alex-morgan.jpg

Kyoufu

Cabaye.

pulga

Banned
wilshere is quite possibly the handsomest of players in the premier league.

_64008899_jack_wilshere.jpg

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

Seriously? Im straight myself but surely Giroud > Javi Garcia > other players I havent thought about > Wilshere > Silva

Another depressing 45 mins from Sporting. At least we are starting to be consistent, no more flashes of quality, we are now shit all the time.

bud

Seriously? Im straight myself but surely Giroud > Javi Garcia > other players I havent thought about > Wilshere > Silva

okay, true. i was talking about english players to be honest, but then again, most of them are not very handsome.

Inter banned Sneijder from using Twitter :lol
Those photos with Paris Hilton while he was supposed to be recovering from his injury in LA were probably too much.

Is Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition worth buying? I don't do DLCs.

Well if you're still stuck in 2006, then maybe.

I remember hearing it was janky as hell, but someone in the modding community improved the game immensely. Why would you buy the game a second time rather than just the DLC?

I really need to play that game again.

TeegsD

Really nice to see that Academica got the win today over Atletico. And of.course our loaned out player scored both goals...

Any of my other Sporting friends on here able to recap me on the game so far? Is it the same old song and dance? At least we aren't losing -.-

Really nice to see that Academica got the win today over Atletico. And of.course our loaned out player scored both goals...

Any of my other Sporting friends on here able to recap me on the game so far? Is it the same old song and dance? At least we aren't losing -.-

Quick recap : Shit, 45 min of pure shit without any redeeming quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom