• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

I really wish we could play Suso centrally, and have a front 3 of Sterling, Assaidi and Suarez. Alas, that would mean either Gerrard, Sahin or Allen on the bench, and there is no way Rodgers would have that.

ShogunX

I wonder if YB can also win in Anfield. Given Lolerpool's current form, I would say it's perfectly reasonable.

You never know in football but our second string gave Young Boys a bad time in Switzerland and put five past them.

I think as long as we play Agger, Skrtel and Suarez we will be ok.

pulga

Banned
Deadly Premonition. Never played it.

We do. Vidal.

We found a loophole pulga!
Meeting Bayern

ROBBEN WILL SAVE US

Arjen-Robben-006.jpg

Arnie

I really wish we could play Suso centrally, and have a front 3 of Sterling, Assaidi and Suarez. Alas, that would mean either Gerrard, Sahin or Allen on the bench, and there is no way Rodgers would have that.
I agree. I'm a huge fan of Suso, but it's clear from tonight's performance and the times he's played out wide this season that centrally he's far more impactful. He relies on quick turns and strafes, when he's on the wing he's forced to only really go one way, which neutralises a lot of his game.
You never know in football but our second string gave Young Boys a bad time in Switzerland and put five past them.

I think as long as we play Agger, Skrtel and Suarez we will be ok.
You gave this guy a far more respectful response than I would've.
"Los Santos is bigger than RDR, GTA IV and San Andreas combined."
Jesus fuck.
Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.

Alright, 8/10.

Meier

Sparta Prague, who are without my favorite FM 12 player Vaclav Kadlec because he broke a bone in his forehead (weird), go down 1-0 within first few minutes.

Messi

So, let's say the woman of your dreams offers to have sex with you. The only catch being that it must be a three way with a footballer. Who do you choose?

I think I would go with Puyol. He seems like he would be a gentle lover under all that hard exterior. Or maybe Aguero? Try it on the wild side with Joseph Barton?

So, let's say the woman of your dreams offers to have sex with you. The only catch being that it must be a three way with a footballer. Who do you choose?

I think I would go with Puyol. He seems like he would be a gentle lover under all that hard exterior. Or maybe Aguero? Try it on the wild side with Joseph Barton?

As is the answer to all questions of this sort: Zidane.

Clegg

I'd choose Hope Solo.

Hixx

Pele

Alonso. ScarJo can film it while me and Xabi go at it like rutting stags

Oxx

Giggsy.

Scum

Balotelli

Fintan

John Terry, no doubt.

Dirk Kuyt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom