• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Inter > Juve

Get that in your head :p

honestly, I don't know.

You know, I have yet to watch the full game but I'm sure they deserved to win we deserved to lose. Their record in Turin (and against us in general) is pretty poor, but that doesn't excuse the disgustingly arrogant attitude our players showed.

You know, I have yet to watch the full game but I'm sure they deserved to win we deserved to lose. Their record in Turin (and against us in general) is pretty poor, but that doesn't explain the disgustingly arrogant attitude our players showed.
You mean Conte forgot to send the ref his cheque.

K1LLER7

You know, I have yet to watch the full game but I'm sure they deserved to win we deserved to lose. Their record in Turin (and against us in general) is pretty poor, but that doesn't excuse the disgustingly arrogant attitude our players showed.

Thats what you get for buying Pogtrayer, he brings bad luck.

having not seen much of Juventus apart from the CL games and odd Serie A games, you guys need a striker who can bag 25+ goals a season. Benzema or Higuain would be a good buy. The midfield is great and the defence too.

:lol viva, Fergie did that when the lights went out against Braga. Must have payed the goalkeeper too.

having not seen much of Juventus apart from the CL games and odd Serie A games, you guys need a striker who can bag 25+ goals a season. Benzema or Higuain would be a good buy. The midfield is great and the defence too.

:lol viva, Fergie did that when the lights went out against Braga. Must have payed the goalkeeper too.
P-H-E

L-A-N

PHELAN WORKS FOR POWERGEN!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

We didn't buy him. We got him for free.
oqWlQ.gif
oqWlQ.gif

I'll take any striker who scores more than 10 goals..

edit: Fady just answered my week old DM.
iIL9s.gif
TOO LATE FADY!

Messi

Football Thread |OT8| Sorry to ask that but why is it some users think they can randomly hurt other people's feelings? I know you are a well-estimated gaffer, and a good pal to everyone around but could you just stop, please. OK ?

Or is that a bit too long?

Did this one start with someone calling me out with that?

K1LLER7

P-H-E

L-A-N

PHELAN WORKS FOR POWERGEN!
Not long then till Barca come calling. Phelans the man if you want those gritty wins.

I wish we still had Carlos Queiroz, he actually looked like he knew what he was doing most of the time.

We didn't buy him. We got him for free.
oqWlQ.gif
oqWlQ.gif

I'll take any striker who scores more than 10 goals..

You can take Macheda, he's the best finisher at United according to Fergz.

Fry

GoW3 multiplayer hasn't gotten old for me yet. I think it's the best one on the market.

But Halo 4 should make me put it on the shelf for a while.

bud

take shelter is one of the best films of 2011, and it proves--yet again--that michael shannon is a fantastic actor.

i still need to see shotgun stories.

take shelter is one of the best films of 2011, and it proves--yet again--that michael shannon is a fantastic actor.

i still need to see shotgun stories.

He really is fantastic, probably the only reason I'll go and see Man of Steel :lol

Also, he's the stand-out in Revolutionary Road.

bud

don't forget boardwalk empire!

although i'm running quite a bit behind with that one. i think the last episode i saw was #3 of season 2.

Zabojnik

;) Never doubt El Matador, the one and only, Edinson Cavani.

edit
Imagine Juve had a striker like him lol.

We've been doing it ever since (the real) Trezegol left. :/

Gotta keep your bullets somewhere when you live in Naples

Haha, brilliant.

polpopogba.png

Solid results for Serie A teams in EL, except for Udinese. They're pretty shitty this year, but I guess it was to be expected. You can't sell your best players every year and expect to always come up with as-good replacements.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's so cool outside the pitch, yes.

-

Pogba is definitely starting on Saturday! And probably Lich? Isla looked pretty solid the other day.

Fintan

:lol Watching an MLS game between New York Red Bulls and DC United. DC United keeper gives away a penalty and gets sent off. Sub keeper comes on, NY take the penalty and score. Ref makes Kenny Cooper retake it, for encroachment, and then the keeper saves it. Think I'll stay up for the rest of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom