• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with Pav was that the goals came out of nowhere. Defoe you always expect him to score. But Pav would often take the most diabolical touch, almost fall over trying to turn and then unleash the most astonishing strike. Most of his goals had me doing this:

ZioFs.gif

Yeah, he has to be one of the best in the world at generating power on his shot when he's off balance. Classic Pav goal at Euros this year. shit, shit, shit, goal

I think that's by the F1 circuit in Malaysia Singapore, so I would assume that it's not a permanent venue for football.

But yeah, my balls are wet.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Celtic won against Barcelona (2-1) despite having the ball only for 6 minutes and 51 seconds in the whole match. That's right baby.

FootballFan

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT8| Balls in the Water

Football Thread |OT8| Sorry to ask that but why is it some users think they can randomly hurt other people's feelings? I know you are a well-estimated gaffer, and a good pal to everyone around but could you just stop, please. OK ?

Or is that a bit too long?

Football Thread |OT8| Sorry to ask that but why is it some users think they can randomly hurt other people's feelings? I know you are a well-estimated gaffer, and a good pal to everyone around but could you just stop, please. OK ?

Or is that a bit too long?

who craps a crap if it's too long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom