• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Hahah Messi, how have you been? That is the right tone for it! No one on Neogaf dislikes Manchester United more than me.

image.php

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Villa worked hard but the third goal was diabolical. That was Sunday league stuff.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I hate betting on United because I hate wanting them to win, but fuckit.

Never cared about £20 more in my life. Fuck, come on Juve!

Fady K

Haha I love it!

I'm never betting on Manchester United again. This is too much for my heart.

No it is alright Splatt! Even if ManU are losing by 4 goals they will win 5-4 in the last few minutes ;D

Villa worked hard but the third goal was diabolical. That was Sunday league stuff.

Pretty much. Funny how they can defend so well and then collapse after going 2 nil up.

The hate flows through you Fady.

It surely does. I don't like the team at all.

Lightning

Banned
Sorry Villa but you don't deserve jack from this game. You have 2 goals up and you let United get the same old story in the end.
Your United hate makes you even more awesome.

Heartbreaking. To leave this game without even a point hurts. At least we played pretty well. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.
You plonkers I hope you get relegated. You done all the hard work only to throw it away.

Wes

venison crêpe
We played really well against a top 4 side. A lucky stumble over his feet, a deflection off a defender and that side makes it 2-2. Bad defending for their winner (coming from a foul by KEA - saw that coming a mile off).

Everyone said we would get thrashed but it was close. On that point alone we've made progress today.

Fady K

Your United hate makes you even more awesome.

Haha I am not sure if this is sarcastic or not but my United hate has become far healthier in recent days. I was only truly angry after the Chelsea loss. I like your team a lot. If I had to choose a non-Chelsea team to win the Premier League this season I wish it could be Arsenal. It would be so beautiful for Van Persie's former team to win it the year Van Persie left them. Alas, one can dream.

Wilbur

Banned
Gotta say, great credit to Villa today. Shit myself every time Benteke was in the box, Weimann, Westwood and Stevens were very good and acquitted themselves well. Unlucky to the Villa lads in here, your first half performance deserved more than what you got.

But us... happy with the second half, we were shit in the first. Nice to control the game, but the crosses from Valencia were just fucking pointless. He just kept putting it over everyone every single time, sigh.

Chicharitoooooo - first goal and third were brilliant. Clev and Ando brought some much needed energy, how Scholes lasted to the 70th minute is beyond me, was poor all game.

GQman2121

Banned
Only complete rape tomorrow against LFC will makeup for that one.

I've got to admit though, that between this game & Arse/Fulham, it's been an entertaining last few hours.

Splatt

Benteke is pretty good. He's been involved in most of Villa's goals, one way or another.

Those Belgium genes.

I'd put him in my FL team, but I don't want to disturb a good thing I'm having with RVP, Jelavic and Berbagod.

Fun-fact, I was a Villa 'fan' at the age of about 5

Lambert has a lot of work to do on the team's mentality, let alone everything else he has to fight against there

So how many comebacks has Man U made already this season? Seems about every week this happens.

And on an unrelated note, why am I so fucking depressed? Sitting on the couch just crying for no apparent reason. Fuck this shit I just want to feel good for once

Salvadora

It's not because United is too awesome, it is because teams collapse far too easily against them. It is because they invite United to attack. That third goal could have been scored by the shittiest football sides, from the way Villa was defending.
It's frustrating because as soon as the opposition team take the lead they start defending like a pub team. It's infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom