• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
HrWqf.jpg

This is actually real. Pathetic

2. RVP was right. When Arsenal were 2-0 up, it wouldn't surprise anyone to know they would lose the lead. When United are 2-0 down, likewise, it wouldn't surprise anyone to know they overcame that gap and went on to even win the game. That is the difference between the two teams.

Wilbur

Banned
So how many comebacks has Man U made already this season? Seems about every week this happens.

And on an unrelated note, why am I so fucking depressed? Sitting on the couch just crying for no apparent reason. Fuck this shit I just want to feel good for once

You okay Bacon?? Just accept Arsenal won't win anything ever again and the tears will stop

Lightning

Banned
What a horrible day. Why can't United just lose for fuck sake.
You should be thankful. It's only 8:30am in the morning here and United and Arsenal have runied my day. It's going to be a long day now...

I hate United. I hope Chelsea and City don't drop points tomorrow.

Wes

venison crêpe
I really don't know why everyone is down on Villa losing 2-3 to United. People were predicting 3 or 4 nil.

Fady K

I'll be waiting for that trademark Fady megapost :)

It won't be that big of a megapost, but it will be decent bro ;D I'm aiming for posting it by tomorrow :)

So how many comebacks has Man U made already this season? Seems about every week this happens.

And on an unrelated note, why am I so fucking depressed? Sitting on the couch just crying for no apparent reason. Fuck this shit I just want to feel good for once

Why are you depressed bro?

It's frustrating because as soon as the opposition team take the lead they start defending like a pub team. It's infuriating.

So true, I agree with you. So many teams give it up so easily. Maybe one day after Ferguson retires things may be different. Maybe. Maybe then the Premier League can start becoming a bit more interesting and less predictable and dominant by the same club that it has been nearly dominated by in the last 2 decades.

Even as a Chelsea fan, I'd be happy with non-United teams dominating the league from time to time.

Hopefully more teams grow some balls and stop inviting United to attack like they always do.

You okay Bacon?. Just accept Arsenal won't win anything evwe again and the tears will stop
Haha no it's more than that, though Arsenal isn't exactly cheering me up. I think it's for the best I just stop posting and go to bed and stop thinking about everything that's happening around me

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@2010MisterChip
Subs who scored 2 goals in PL with United: Scholes, Beckham, Solskjaer (thrice), Forlán, Van Nistelrooy, CR7, and CHICHARITO.

Fady K

I don't see what there is to hate. It must be jealousy

Oh no, believe me, I'm not jealous. I was never jealous of Real Madrid last season either when they were dominating. Maybe hate is not the word, I just don't happen to like them. They have been dominating English football for the better part of the last 20 years almost, so since I am not a fan of their team they are easy to dislike. It is easy to dislike the "team that always wins, even when they play like crap" when you like another team.

Well, that puts pressure on us to win against Liverpool in the league. Which we never do.

Jeez.

I have never, in my short life as a football fan of 2+ years, seen us do that well against Liverpool. Even in the FA Cup final we nearly gave everything away at the end.

bud

i was watching city vs. ajax, and once city started chasing the goal in the second half, the commentator said, "it doesn't look very sophisticated, but it's effective." that pretty much describes united's game.

overall, they're quite poor, technically, but... they keep getting their goals, and they keep winning.

dc89

Like what?

Don't make me list everything! I'm sure the likes of Kyoufu and Fady will help. I'll start:

1. Everyone's shit scared of Fergie. The day he retires, the day football changes for the better in England.

2. The countless years of Fergie time.

3. The decisions they get - All. The. Time.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

And the bad news continues.

We thought it couldn't get any worst than last year. Another thing I've noticed is that we've lost our passing game. We no longer move the ball with slick, quick passing. The loss of Cesc and Nasri can account for that. Cazorla and Wilshere are a start, but Podolski and Gervinho do not suit that style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom