• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

You mean thank god. The PL is much better than a shitty England Euro qualifier.

No the PL fucking sucks

i9kVjZFju1sfd.gif

this is how i feel

Plasma

Banned
Just got back from the game, fucking hell Arsenal learn to defend, scoring three goals at home should be enough to win any day, our hopes shouldn't cling on a last minute penalty.

I couldn't really see from where I was sitting but for the second goal did Mannone drop it into the net?

Lightning

Banned
Just got back from the game, fucking hell Arsenal learn to defend, scoring three goals at home should be enough to win any day, our hopes shouldn't cling on a last minute penalty.

I couldn't really see from where I was sitting but for the second goal did Mannone drop it into the net?
That must have been painful to watch live but the crowd was fantastic in our match. We should have won that, so disappointing.

dc89

Fady! Quick video game talk;

Have you ever played 999? I hear a sequels coming out that's meant to be as epic and brilliant as an AVB celebration!

Fady K

Love me some Suarez :(

The most perfect image of him!

Fady! Quick video game talk;

Have you ever played 999? I hear a sequels coming out that's meant to be as epic and brilliant as an AVB celebration!

Hey there buddy ^_^ I actually plan on playing 999 real soon! My next DS game to beat after beating Last Window (the sequel to Hotel Dusk!). The sequel is out in North America and it apparently is one of the best adventure games in years! The DS prequel is supposed to be excellent too! Looks like we must play both! 999, followed by Virtue's Last Reward (out on Vita too btw!)

kharma45

PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom