• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
this is what matters most to me. we haven't looked like winning the league in years, but as a beautiful football fetishist, i've always enjoyed watching us play. but it has been quite poor this season in that respect. this is very worrying.

We have been playing some appalling stuff lately. which is particularly disappointing given how good we were against Southampton :)lol) and City. At the start of the season I was thinking that a lot of the players that aren't good enough should be given more time (Ramsey in particular), but now I'm thinking—fuck it. Just watching Ramsey flounder out there (almost picked up a second yellow too) was really disappointing.

I thought Wenger deserved more time, but he clearly doesn't believe in this team anymore and he doesn't care about it in the same way he did years past. Selling Van Persie, maybe even more so than Fabregas, clearly ripped his heart out and he doesn't seem to believe they can do better and if Wenger doesn't, why the hell should the team perform? Also, the Diaby situation. That alone is reason enough for Wenger to step down at the end of the season. It's been a good run. Pep/Mou plz.

That thread for a years free Netflix, awesome.

Locked for a reason. You're basically stealing someone else's code...

Fady K

Nah, I think I'll be very sad when he retires, the man is a real legend!

He is definitely a legend.

What I like about Fergie is that he has the best loser face.

i8uVCgoAE86Ex.png

Gotta love that expression because I barely get to see it!

That Sunderland player messed up big time.

Play with your fabulous curly hair in the mirror, that ought to cheer you up.

Or play with your dick, it works every time.
It's funny that you mention that because it's something I do sometimes. Go to the bathroom, look into the mirror and mess about a little.

Applies to both things you said

I'm wearing my Juve kit atm to feel a bit like a campione again and I just love it.

doicare

Deserved
6Zc83.jpg

Edit: Wow looking back at this forums posts the amount of people who cheer & celebrate whenever United concede a goal or are losing is pretty pathetic. If your team isn't playing United but yet you still feel the need to insult them everytime they play then you're not a real football fan, you're just a troll.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Holy shit Marchisio losing his cool.
I'm a fan of Quag. He's a wonder goal machine. Almost scored out of nothing.
That's also his problem, almost always goes for the spectacular. I'd rather have a consistent scorer of shit goals.

It's funny that you mention that because it's something I do sometimes. Go to the bathroom, look into the mirror and mess about a little.

Applies to both things you said

I'm wearing my Juve kit atm to feel a bit like a campione again and I just love it.

THAT'S RIGHT BABY!

Deserved
6Zc83.jpg

Edit: Wow looking back at this forums posts the amount of people who cheer & celebrate whenever United concede a goal or are losing is pretty pathetic. If your team isn't playing United but yet you still feel the need to insult them everytime they play then you're not a real football fan, you're just a troll.

lol

jtb

Banned
Wenger mentioned in the post-match interview that he didn't even know that Berbatov was available.

He would've been a great buy, a solid reliable back-up to have while Giroud and co. settle. Cheap too. I really have no idea what Wenger is thinking these days.

jtb

Banned
Damn. Looks like LG may have nuked the page.

Yeah I can't access it either. :(

You can't access it because it's fraud. The promotion was a year's free netflix if you enter in a serial code from your recently bought LG TV. Obviously the majority of people didn't buy a new LG TV, so they changed the serial number slightly and got codes—likely taking them away from legitimate customers.

Dibbz

Wenger mentioned in the post-match interview that he didn't even know that Berbatov was available.

I think this is the problem. Wenger has to basically do everything at the club. What the fuck are the guys above him actually doing? Sounds like fuck all. Take some of that shit of Wengers plate because he is trying to run the entire club on his own.

I don't question Arsene's desire to succeed and win with Arsenal but in typical Arsenal style the club is wasting talent by forcing him to run the entire club instead of just focusing on the footballing aspect.

Diablos54

LOL. If anything, if you're not a Man U supporter and you do want them to win, then you're not a real football fan (Unless you have a bet on them or something like that). You're just being salty.

Yeah I'm all for a bargain but this is a bit of a cunts trick IMO

Just read the second page, and yep, utter gang of thieving cunts. The lot of them who went through with it. Cunts. Nothing more. Thieves. Thieving cunts. All of them.

I'd read the third page and assumed that people had stopped when they realised that they were depriving people of what they'd payed for, but nope. Cunts

edit: Fuck it, I might get banned for backseat modding, but I'd ban everyone in that thread who admits that they know its essentially stealing, and still did it. Fuck them

Messi

Deserved
6Zc83.jpg

Listen doicare, I know you are a well liked , well measured member......

dc89

Mancini recently flew to Madrid and spoke to agent Jorge Mendes in an effort to speed up a deal to bring Falcao to City.
Source: Telegraph.

o________O

Aston Villa have announced they're set to sponsor the Euro Millions as they both keep rolling over.

Kyoufu

Nice. Juve look like they have put that defeat to Inter Milan (which would have been their 50th game unbeaten if they won) at home behind them.

GQman2121

Banned
Very much not looking forward to the 20th. Could be embarrassing for us if we don't pick it up over our next two games.

Nice. Juve look like they have put that defeat to Inter Milan (which would have been their 50th game unbeaten if they won) at home behind them.

Yeah, I'd fucking they have. This is a bloodbath.....

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom