• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Is it C for Cunt?

Cuntarito

i43ci.png

rodvik

Alright I am over it. Still gutted but we played decently. I just have to credit Fergie, he has always got his teams to have this inevitable "we can win this" attitude when they go behind. I sure would like our team to have that. Maybe Lambert can fix that over time.

Seriously, Yurt. No time to be selfish. We don't need another goal, just a goal from Nicky would be nice.

Edit: To be fair, Nicky B is playing decent enough. Good at holding up the ball, half decent touches. Eh....

dc89

Juventus winning 1-6. That's a familiar score line. And they're Champions! City & Juve - Champions League final 2013/14.

Messi

I think I'd do adele... I think. But I might lose my nerve at the moment of truth.

She is prob a screamer too

Edit: I do not mean that as a rape joke btw :/

Might get a kebab, though. I like celebratory kebabs.

And watch Xanadu. That fucking movie, man. Olivia Newton-John and Gene Kelly about aliens who come to earth to create a roller disco, and an original soundtrack by Sandy from Grease and Electric Light Orchestra, plus plenty of practical effects. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?

Edit

Xanadufilm.jpg

FUCKING XANADUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom