• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Congrats on the big win today Yurt, the serbian guy (I'll never learn your username) and the rest of Juve-GAF. Have a nice weekend!

edit: awesome avatar, Wilbury. Bob is plain amazing.

Splatt?

I think he's a Fiorentina fan

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats on the big win today Yurt, the serbian guy (I'll never learn your username) and the rest of Juve-GAF. Have a nice weekend!

edit: awesome avatar, Wilbury. Bob is plain amazing.

THANKS ELSK :D

@Fry Splatt is a Madrid/Partizan/players ending with "ic" fan.

Edit: The Zabster is Slovenian.

Blablurn

Rb7gz.gif

I think he's Slovenian. They feel like they're too cool for school (for the rest of the Balkans) - or so I was told.
Splatt is an ass for ignoring my Serbian insults that one time. I had to think real hard to remember them from my school times.

Reus did this today:
reusntqqu.gif

Not too shabby. We literally had no one for fks in 11/12, so I'm really glad.

Blablurn

I think he's Slovenian. They feel like they're too cool for school (for the rest of the Balkans) - or so I was told.
Splatt is an ass for ignoring my Serbian insults that one time. I had to think real hard to remember them from my school times.

Reus did this today:
reusntqqu.gif

Not too shabby. We literally had no one for fks in 11/12, so I'm really glad.

Rb7gz.gif

Dibbz

I like how the kid is trying to act like everything is cool.

Yeah what's the big deal? Arms crossed here nothing going on. Pukes. Seriously guys what the fuck is your deal just turn around and carry on signing. Jeez.

lol

Fry

I like how the kid is trying to act like everything is cool.

Yeah what's the big deal? Arms crossed here nothing going on. Pukes. Seriously guys what the fuck is your deal just turn around and carry on signing. Jeez.

lol

I love what she does after puking. I think she tries to smell her own breath :lol

He's bawsing the hell out of Santa Claus. Yet I celebrate christmas with presents, Sinterklaas is for the little kids.
That's the way to go. Pakjesavond is nice but unwrapping your gifts that have been lying under the Christmas tree for weeks after a big delicious breakfast is way better.

Linius

That's expensive man. And of course high in the stadium in the area for away supporters. Need to do some FIFA now but I will find out what I would have to pay if I want to go. I think it's much cheaper.

Just watched the inbetweeners film, better than expected, loved the line about Burnley and the random rovers fan

Why base it in Malia if its filmed in Magaluf though?

Slizz

Just watched the inbetweeners film, better than expected, loved the line about Burnley and the random rovers fan

Why base it in Malia if its filmed in Magaluf though?

Better than I expected too. US took it and it's now a TV show. Was it a TV show before the movie came out?

That's expensive man. And of course high in the stadium in the area for away supporters. Need to do some FIFA now but I will find out what I would have to pay if I want to go. I think it's much cheaper.

See, I thought those wouldn't be part of the simple away fan ticket allocation (the ones I won't be getting anyways since I don't own a season pass), but rather some higher grade tickets for away fans/casuals. We have a whole wing of the stadium dedicated to those fans. Some of those are near the goal/pitch (they're more expensive too).
(VIPs can mix any way the want, afaik)

Yeah, I'd love to know what home fans would pay. Maybe I can get that okcupid chick* to buy one for me :O

* I'm trying to turn the trip into a date/game to save money, lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Juve strikers are actually scoring goals ... clear evidence that Pescara should be relegated at HT ...."

k9iUH.gif
k9iUH.gif
k9iUH.gif

-
Buffon with Pescara's young goalkeeper. <3

eEQoL.jpg

That gif is footy GAF's new overdone meme?

Like the one Yurt used to post all the time (that was funny though :lol)

LOL Which one? I can think of three!

Wat,

PanARMENIAN.Net - Armenia and Shakhtar Donetsk FC midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan has attracted the interest of Liverpool FC, according to eyefootball.com.
German FCs Schalke 04 and Borussia Dortmund were reported earlier to be looking to sign on the player.
So far this year the 23-year-old has already bagged 16 goals in 18 games, and now it appears that Liverpool's scouting network have recommended that the club make a move for the 5 foot 10 midfielder.
http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/131493/Liverpool_FC_may_sign_on_Henrikh_Mkhitaryan

He's not bad from what I've seen.

Linius

See, I thought those wouldn't be part of the simple away fan ticket allocation (the ones I won't be getting anyways since I don't own a season pass), but rather some higher grade tickets for away fans/casuals. We have a whole wing of the stadium dedicated to those fans. Some of those are near the goal/pitch (they're more expensive too).
(VIPs can mix any way the want, afaik)

Yeah, I'd love to know what home fans would pay. Maybe I can get that okcupid chick* to buy one for me :O

* I'm trying to turn the trip into a date/game to save money, lol

Dating a Dutch girl are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom