• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fistbump

Same here :p

peter-molyneux-awkward.gif

Blablurn

It saddens me that people don't like Skyfall :(

everything was there: good bond, good villain, i liked the winks to the past.... but somehow i didnt like the movie. the end in the old building was like a grown up version of home alone. naaah, its not like i hate this movie.... but i guess expectations were too high.

Wilbur

Banned
Home from the Ireland rugby game so I've only just seen the results for the footy.

I fucking love United.

We look far more resilient this year than we did at any point last time. Even against Spurs I was expecting us to win. After the Everton match I thought fuck it we're done, but we've done great so far.

Wasn't a great performance though. DDG didn't have much to do, did well against Benteke (who looks threatening as fuck). Rio and Smalling were shaky, the latter especially so but its understandable considering he's just come back and had to play in light of other options. Evra was good today surprisingly, Rafael less so (but the first poor performance I remember of him this season and still got an assist).

Carrick and Scholes were shit. Scholes should only ever come on in the last 20 minutes of games when we either need to take control or retain it. Cleverley and Anderson should be starting games when we're not playing top tier teams for the time being so they can form an understanding.

Young anonymous, Valencia wasteful, Rooney quiet, RVP held it up well and his movement's always great. Hernandez is the Little Pea who made my willy hard

Salvadora

Guy just created a topic called, "Man has anal sex with 9 month old infant for his own sexual gratification." What the fuck? Don't know why people keep posting topics like that.

We look far more resilient this year than we did at any point last time. Even against Spurs I was expecting us to win. After the Everton match I thought fuck it we're done, but we've done great so far.

Wasn't a great performance though. DDG didn't have much to do, did well against Benteke (who looks threatening as fuck). Rio and Smalling were shaky, the latter especially so but its understandable considering he's just come back and had to play in light of other options. Evra was good today surprisingly, Rafael less so (but the first poor performance I remember of him this season and still got an assist).

Carrick and Scholes were shit. Scholes should only ever come on in the last 20 minutes of games when we either need to take control or retain it. Cleverley and Anderson should be starting games when we're not playing top tier teams for the time being so they can form an understanding.

Young anonymous, Valencia wasteful, Rooney quiet, RVP held it up well and his movement's always great. Hernandez is the Little Pea who made my willy hard

Got to agree, Young and Roon were very disappointing. Strange since Roon's been good of late. Young continues to look ball shy.

Clegg

SAF started with Carrick and Scholes?

Surely he must know that they don't work well as a pairing? We played poorly and still won. So that's something I suppose.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wish I knew how to gif Marchisio's ridiculous clearance. I never knew he had it in him. <3
I have no money, leave me be.

Don't quite get how people don't like Skyfall if they at all like James Bond haha.

I think both camps are exaggerating. It wasn't (in my opinion) the best Bond ever and it wasn't a bad movie either.

The first half was too good for the second.

K1LLER7

Didn't realise Chelsea's Azpilisomething (the RB?) was Spanish.

The things you learn on FIFA.

--
Valencia has been poor this season IMO. I can't wrap my head around the fact that if a defender was to stand Infront of him and show him inside onto his left-foot, he always seems to pass back instead of trying to take the player on. Add to that his crosses always seem to hit the first man.

Even Bebe would've done better today.

If Chelsea and Liverpool both score in both halves tomorrow, I win £295.

Anyway, in regards to betting, I'm going to take a new, conservative approach that is sure to bring back returns.

Reserve a reasonable amount per month e.g. £20 or £30. Stake 10% of that budget into an accumulator worth 9/1 odds. This will allow you to afford a total of ten accumulators, of which you need only to win one back to return your initial budget stake. So of out those ten bets, you only need to win one. Winning a second, or third bet, for example, will push you towards the profit range.

It won't be anything like the hundreds some make, but an extra £40/60 a month in your bank account doesn't hurt does it

elsk

Banned
Congrats on the big win today Yurt, the slovenian guy (I'll never learn your username) and the rest of Juve-GAF. Have a nice weekend!

edit: awesome avatar, Wilbury. Bob is plain amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom