• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

What was Sahin's role Arnie? It should be either him or Allen right?

He's the one ahead of Allen and Gerrard as a double pivot. In that space, centrally, Suso's got more impact because he's a better dribbler and can feint pretty well. Made a few mistakes, did Suso, but he changed the game because of how well he works in that role.

Allen had a poor game, as he did against Newcastle, but he's still a bundle of silk. Love him.

Typical Chelsea. You can bet your life we'll drop points the week all the rivals do well. Really should of won that game and with reasonable comfort. That's what you get for not putting it to bed when you have the chance.

Would be less bothered if Liverpool had of come out all guns blazing. But they didn't.

Kyoufu

ROFL I just made 100 quid in 8 minutes. Thank you La Liga.

tO2en.png

xintin

I missed a good chunk right in the middle of the game, but what I saw looked like a typical Chelsea in November game. West Brom and City next in the league, too :/

sohois

I still don't think that Suso should start. He's best as an impact sub when the game is stretched.

He's been plenty effective when he has started, main problem being he seems to drop out of games, doesn't have the stamina for a 90 mins.

With

Sterling Suarez Gerrard

at the top? Not sure if Gerrard has the energy to do that any more, and there's no chance he'll be dropped

I'm not sure, I think he should be dropped from a theoretical 'first 11'. When the likes of Lucas & Borini are fit there will be plenty of opportunity for rotation, but the first 11 would not include Gerrard at the moment.

TrueBlue

Typical Chelsea. You can bet your life we'll drop points the week all the rivals do well. Really should of won that game and with reasonable comfort. That's what you get for not putting it to bed when you have the chance.

Would be less bothered if Liverpool had of come out all guns blazing. But they didn't.

Hmm. We need to keep in touch before the Manchester derby comes around. Of course this means beating City, which is unlikely, but still.

Aww yeah, Copenhagen has been playing like shit for a months time while Nicolai Jørgensen has been out. He comes back and scores already! On a long throw in, stoke style.

Fry

Liverpool should play like this once the full squad is available

Reina

Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - Enrique

Lucas - Sahin

Suso

Suarez
Borini Sterling

Empty

chelsea play the inform west brom next, then city the week after with a v. important match against juve in between. could end up a very costly period.

Arnie

Right, I'm satisfied with the second half fight and the deserved point, and if Atletico win I get £20. Would be a decent afternoon. Off to the library to finish this essay. Brendan had a good show today, contrary to opinion I didn't mind 5-3-2.

Stimpy

I don't get why none of the Liverpool players went over to Suarez after he scored the goal, he turns round and has a look like "why the fuck aren't you over here congratulating me?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom