• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
lol we so don't deserve the liguilla

You managing Arsenal bro?

Haha, if only. Everton. They came 17th last season so Moyes got fired and I need to aim for mid-table apparently. Fellaini went to City before I got there so I have to play Darren fucking Gibson in midfield.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yup.

I wish more people did them, there's not much in the OP. But to be honest, we've posted a lot of them, especially Wooden and phantastk, but the OP's never committed to editing the first post...

You should make the new OT btw.

Timurid

Look its Yurt! lol
tumblr_mdcfmkrPU91qbfzkwo1_500.jpg

FootballFan

Betting talk about football is already bad enough but now we are discussing betting on random other shit?

Surely I am not the only non-betting person that feels this way? If so, ignore and go on.

Slizz

I've been on CS3 forever, how long has CS5 been out? A while right now right? Might have to upgrade.

How much diff is CS5 from 3?

I did really enjoy FNL but I think it's over-rated on GAF.

Contemplating upgrading to iPhone 5. 4 is doing the job but it's just getting slow as hell. Would be paying the exact same as I do now.

But if I stay with 4, I can save £20 on my bill per month. That's quite alot.

I've been on CS3 forever, how long has CS5 been out? A while right now right now Might have to upgrade.

How much diff is CS5 from 3?
I've only used cs3 briefly at school. Biggest difference is the UI. Cs5 looks way better, but that's a given. Can't comment on features and all that sorry.

I would imagine it's just better and faster

Slizz

Contemplating upgrading to iPhone 5. 4 is doing the job but it's just getting slow as hell. Would be paying the exact same as I do now.

I was American Football over everything for a while. I can honestly say that Football has replaced it for me. I'm probably one of the few but a lot of my friends that I kinda make watch(it's on at odd times during the day here so there's usually not much else going on) and they also are for PL/CL over NFL.

EDIT: lol wow. Reading comprehension for the loss.

Mastadon

Banned

I have an iPhone 5, and every day I regret not getting a Samsung Note 2 or Galaxy 3 instead. It's really not much of an upgrade at all.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My 4 is fucked. Deciding whether to get a 5 or just upgrade to a 4S and save some money as well.

Android phone! DO IT!

I'm loving my Note 2!
But you should probably go for Galaxy 3

Yen

Very interesting article about the Lewandowski rumors, it's from Röckenhaus who's one of only a few journalists with good sources in Dortmund:
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/po...wski-kein-mensch-weiss-was-das-soll-1.1520538

Most interesting points:
- Lewandowski wants to leave for England, his dream is United
- Frogson made a real offer for Lewandowski this summer and wanted him together with Shinji
- Dortmund said "we're not selling"
- Frogson was very surprised and bought van Persie (lol)
- Lewandowski's player agents are desperately trying to get the attention of a "big" club because United's (obviously) not longer interested and there's no other interest

I'm not sure if we should keep him. Of course he's playing great and it'll be hard to replace him (impossible for that price?). But there's still that risk he might sign a new contract at Dortmund because no one is (seriously) interested and he starts to suck while getting high wages because he doesn't care anymore.

I hope he likes his face touched.

Wilbur

Banned
Not gonna go for a Samsung/Android. Too invested in the iPhone now, I couldn't learn something else.

------------------------------------------------

AH FUCK

XPpnT.png

Cuddler

Look its Yurt! lol
tumblr_mdcfmkrPU91qbfzkwo1_500.jpg
I was going to post this, lol.
^ LOL the hell!
Kangin, a Super Junior member, one of the most popular K-Pop boyband, accidentaly uploaded this pictures of himself on Twitpic. Maybe is a Juventus fan judging by the raincoat, lol. He played a little with Ronaldinho back in 2002 for the World cup in South Korea/Japan. The guy in my avatar is a member of Super Junior too.
The best one, soooo beautiful and funny

I was American Football over everything for a while. I can honestly say that Football has replaced it for me. I'm probably one of the few but a lot of my friends that I kinda make watch(it's on at odd times during the day here so there's usually not much else going on) and they also are for PL/CL over NFL.

EDIT: lol wow. Reading comprehension for the loss.
Thats nice but what phone do you have Slizz?

It's cool you make your friends watch. You have good friends. If my mates asked me to come over at 9am to do anything I would say no.

I have an iPhone 5, and every day I regret not getting a Samsung Note 2 or Galaxy 3 instead. It's really not much of an upgrade at all.
Hmm. I trust Mastadon.

Android phone! DO IT!

I'm loving my Note 2!
Nah.

Got nothing against Android but I prefer iOS and I'm happy with it. Don't wanna switch. My dads got an S3 and it does nothing for me.

Mastadon

Banned
Not gonna go for a Samsung/Android. Too invested in the iPhone now, I couldn't learn something else.

------------------------------------------------

AH FUCK

XPpnT.png

I expect at least 9 points from that run-in.

I'm so glad I held off on FM until my interview.

Edit: Cameron Diaz is still hot.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's wrong with telling the truth?

People are riled up on twitter because whoever is running the account shouldn't say stuff like that, just stick to professional tweets!

Got nothing against Android but I prefer iOS and I'm happy with it. Don't wanna switch. My dads got an S3 and it does nothing for me.
I felt so liberated after using Android, iOS can fuck off.

Slizz

Thats nice but what phone do you have Slizz?

It's cool you make your friends watch. You have good friends. If my mates asked me to come over at 9am to do anything I would say no.

Hmm. I trust Mastadon.

Nah.

I have an S3, upgraded from a Samsung Captivate.

S3 is a good phone, I have no opinions on the Iphone5 because I've never owned an Apple product(shocking).

The International S3 is better than the US one though and I think Euro's got Jellybean already, meanwhile on AT&T I'm waiting on the update and still fucking with ICS.

Mastadon

Banned

But that screen size! I was playing around with a Note the other day and fell in love with it a little bit.

How about the Windows 8 phones? The lumia looks lovely.

Slizz

But that screen size! I was playing around with a Note the other day and fell in love with it a little bit.

Lumia IMO is the best looking phone out right now. I'm in the Lumia thread here more than the S3 one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
iTunes and Apple store can both fuck off as well.
I was going to post this, lol.

Kangin, a Super Junior member, one of the most popular K-Pop boyband, accidentaly uploaded this pictures of himself on Twitpic. Maybe is a Juventus fan judging by the raincoat, lol. He played a little with Ronaldinho back in 2002 for the World cup in South Korea/Japan. The guy in my avatar is a member of Super Junior too.
The best one, soooo beautiful and funny

Hah! Well more reason to like their band then eh?
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

Nah the Note is way too big. And tbh my phone isn't used for much, just messaging and browsing and a few apps. I don't even use it for calls much anymore lol.

Nah I just decided that until I get a proper job I won't upgrade. Will feel bad spending that much money on a luxury.

Ill spend it on M&S food instead.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nah the Note is way too big. And tbh my phone isn't used for much, just messaging and browsing and a few apps. I don't even use it for calls much anymore lol.

Nah I just decided that until I get a proper job I won't upgrade. Will feel bad spending that much money on a luxury.

Ill spend it on M&S food instead.

I'm quite tiny as well so you can imagine :( I can't text/browse while driving anymore!

bud

what did everyone think of the rust map in modern warfare 2? i loved that shit when playing against a buddy. just having shotgun-only matches was great. it's fucking atrocious that they didn't have a similar map in mw3.

black ops had nuketown, but that game had serious netcode and framerate issues on the ps3 (ps3 lolololo).

is there going to be a rust-like map in black ops 2?

what did everyone think of the rust map in modern warfare 2? i loved that shit when playing against a buddy. just having shotgun-only matches was great. it's fucking atrocious that they didn't have a similar map in mw3.

black ops had nuketown, but that game had serious netcode and framerate issues on the ps3 (ps3 lolololo).

is there going to be a rust-like map in black ops 2?
Don't know about BO2 but Shipment > Rust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom