• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Believe me, all the neutrals love him. :p

No one beats Martín Cáceres though, scored on Inter, Lazio, Napoli and a brace on Milan. <3

Caceres is so good in fifa. he's my RB

Suares was the most entertaining player at the 2010 world cup. Dat save

lol

Lightning

Banned
Van Persie celebration will be subdued no doubt. He's got what he wants, he has no reason to lay on the cuntery now.
He had no reason to lay on the cuntery period. Our history shows we sell players who want to play elsewhere. There was no need for him to act like a proper bastard after having an outstanding season for us.

I mean Wenger has sold Overmars, Petit, Viera, Henry, Reyes, Adebayor, Fabregas, Nasri and many more there was no need to spit in the supporters and clubs face like RVP did.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He had no reason to lay on the cuntery period. Our history shows we sell players who want to play elsewhere. There was no need for him to act like a proper bastard after having an outstanding season for us.

I mean Wenger has sold Overmars, Petit, Viera, Henry, Reyes, Adebayor, Fabregas, Nasri and many more there was no need to spit in the supporters and clubs face like RVP did.

That's true, but all signs were pointing to him being forced to stay for one more season. He had to be a cunt.

jtb

Banned
Honestly I think we'll merk them. We are due for a performance against the JT's. I hope RVP gets sent off as well, or we stole the ball from him and go on to score.

I wish I shared your optimism. I think if we show up we could easily win (or at the very least draw), but I'm expecting a 2-0, 3-1 type scoreline. Won't be pretty.

That's true, but all signs were pointing to him being forced to stay for one more season.

That would never have happened&#8212;the board cares too much about money to have not cashed in on their last chance. Didn't force Nasri or Clichy to stay one more season.

xnniA.png

I'm getting the hang of this. The spreadsheet allows me to keep control of what I spend and focus on profits, rather than huge returns. My aim is to reach £500 profit in total per month

GorillaJu

I think he still could have moved clubs without being such a dick. It's very clear that he wanted a transfer and while I don't approve of his taste of team, footballers get paid shit loads of money and most all of it comes from the fans (if indirectly). Having been at Arsenal since he was a boy, you'd really think he'd keep his instincts at bay and refrain from raping the fans
' hopes and dreams

Bo-Locks

I'm always nervous whenever United play one of a handful of teams (Chelsea, City, Liverpool) and that used to be the case for Arsenal, but not any more. It's really sad, because I remember the great 90's and early naughties battles with Arsenal, but now they're just so piss-weak that it's just like playing any other mid table riff-raff. They've long since descended into being an irrelevance, and even the former battles don't make up for it. I'm sure it's a big game for "The Gooners"/"The Arsenal", but not for me. Remember this post after United beat them on Saturday.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm always nervous whenever United play one of a handful of teams (Chelsea, City, Liverpool) and that used to be the case for Arsenal, but not any more. It's really sad, because I remember the great 90's and early naughties battles with Arsenal, but now they're just so piss-weak that it's just like playing any other mid table riff-raff. They've long since descended into being an irrelevance, and even the former battles don't make up for it. I'm sure it's a big game for "The Gooners"/"The Arsenal", but not for me. Remember this post after United beat them on Saturday.

XABI.gif

Dallas were 2-0 up. It's the 90th minute and they end up drawing the game. You'd think a team drawing from that position is pretty rare. What if I told you they concede 2 goals in less than a minute? What if I told you the exact same scenario played out not once, twice, but three times now in less than a week for my accumulators?

Meus.

You are £260 up.

Sure it could be more. But it could also be less. You're gambling. It happens.

It's not the losing that bothers me, it's the implausible happening. 2-0 up going in ET time, concede twice in less than a minute? And this happening several times? Lol, that's a fucking sign

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That fucking gap between her front teeth and her accent... Still for some reason really wanted to put my penis in her, shame the show sucked.

Same

She ruined Rogue though so I hate her.

Grudge fuck!

Lightning said:
I hope Messi gets injured for the rest of the season just to see Andres reaction.

c'mon son, he's indestructible

nanomachines

GorillaJu

Can someone explain the appeal of wrestling to me? I'm not a big UFC fan but I see why it's exciting. Pretty much any professional sport I can at the very least understand why fans would enjoy it.

But pro wrestling, I don't get at all

Lightning

Banned
Fuck. That is weird. My mum wants to take me to Wrestlemania this year again and I just don't know if I want to go. I always enjoy it when I watch it live but my god watching it on TV fucking sucks.
You should go. I went to the Wrestlemania where Shawn Michaels had his last match and it was one of the greatest days of my life.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah the VP girl is really cute, you win Slizz.

Can someone explain the appeal of wrestling to me? I'm not a big UFC fan but I see why it's exciting. Pretty much any professional sport I can at the very least understand why fans would enjoy it.

I tried reading the OT once, I think it's more of a 'show' than 'sport'.

Slizz

Live soap opera kind of stuff basically. I loved it when I was a kid but I had the best entertainers back then; DX, Stone Cold, Kane, Mankind, Undertaker, Hart, the Rock all those dudes and at the same time WCW was still relevant and I enjoyed watching their product too. Just outgrew it.

UFC is so awesome. It can get brutally violent or really really technical.

EDIT: Speaking of The Kings live heart attack. I'll never forget when I saw Owen Hart die live on TV on that WWF PPV. So sad.

Yen

Sweaty, oiled up, muscly men in speedos? Yeah, why does Quiche like wrestling? I wonder.

0jtlM.gif

It's so stupid that it's pretty hilarious.

You should go. I went to the Wrestlemania where Shawn Michaels had his last match and it was one of the greatest days of my life.

I was there too! It was incredible! This would be my 6th Wrestlemania. Is it 30 this year? could be good. The only one I hated was 25. Fuck me that was awful other than the first HBK/Taker match!

Sweaty, oiled up, muscly men in speedos? Yeah, why does Quiche like wrestling? I wonder.

Fuck you! I used to watch it with my brother in the Attitude era and loved it. came back to it years later after all the brand split and enjoyed it briefly. I can't watch every week anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom