• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit : Wooden! You need to play again soon!

Might just do that! Still a reasonable amount of people playing? Some new guy in the club was annoying the shit out of me, lol

NEVER FORGET

ibuBg8QW3bQA5R.gif

iySaCkft8XzBF.gif

GorillaJu

Man just woke up after 4 hours of sleep and thanking god that I only work until noon today because I know my consciousness will only last so long.

Also wondering if last night's events were a dream or reality.

Also wondering if Quiche is going to post his friend's next accumulator. :)

Slizz

I'd beast you man

Not tonight tho i want to play, erm, something else and an early night.

Sounds good lemme know. It's alot easier for me to play Online Friendlies than regular online seasons for some reason. Keep getting booted from either team selection or the arena when playing Seasons.

Yen

Btw does anyone know why when using SwiftKey3, when I'm typing a response, it just randomly jumps up to whoever I'm quoting and I end up messing up the posting/quoting?

panty

Damn you were right up there

Yeah cell phone cameras are way too short to take good photos at a match.

Hope you phantomed some nice Spanish panties after going out to a game like that
Haha

Unfortunately it's freezing here in Palma. Yesterday was a nice day for pantying tho.

LegoArmo

So Clattenburg decided to make a tonne of bad decisions, then start calling players monkeys and Spanish twats?

Did he have a mental break down or something? Maybe his wife cheated on him. What the...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom