• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Injured. Agree that Podolski should probably start up front though.

I'm expecting Podolski-Giroud-Ox front three; should be enough to at least trouble the United defense.
A wet paper bag would trouble our defence.

The only defender I have any faith in is Rafael.

I think Arsenal could easily score a few against us. I'm including Giroud in this statement as well.

Thats why I'm praying it's the Arsenal that played against Schalke that shows up at Old Trafford.

Meier

Has it been mentioned yet that Ian Ayre apologized to Duncan Jenkins?

Ayre has confirmed to the 'Duncan' creator, Sean Cummins, that the club is undertaking an ongoing investigation into Chang’s conduct, though he has been unwilling to disclose whether Chang will be disciplined. “Clearly it is not appropriate for me to comment on how the club is managing this internally, and I trust you understand this,” Ayre said in a letter which he presented to Cummins when the two men met for a second time, at Liverpool’s Chapel Street offices earlier today.

Cummins, 35, attracted 40,000 Twitter followers to Duncan’ site after launching the comical, bumbling would-be football reporter, or “perspiring journalist” as he described himself. Analysis of his twitter timeline suggests that he used the tweets and reports of mainstream football writers to predict transfer market moves. But Chang, suspecting a club mole was leaking details to the tweeter, tracked down Cummins and at a two-hour meeting in Manchester warned him that fans would make his life a “living hell” if he did not admit he had no club contacts.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ollowing-inappropriate-behaviour-8262075.html
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...apologise-to-fan-over-alleged-threats?cc=5901

Garjon

Fucking hell Reading, you couldn't keep the ball for another 30 seconds? Ref really should've blown, the added 30 secs for the sub were well up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom