• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
You're in dream land if you think we're paying more than £10 million for six months (or less) of his contract. You'd have got that in the summer, not now.

Hey, you're the one saying he's a clinical finisher! He should've been sold in the summer with the money promptly reinvested though, no idea why Wenger kept him on.

FootballFan

Afellay scored for Schalke. Afelllllay!

This game(Alaves - Barca) has been pretty dull. Villa and Cesc losing the ball quite a lot.

Arnie

Hey, you're the one saying he's a clinical finisher! He should've been sold in the summer with the money promptly reinvested though, no idea why Wenger kept him on.

He is a clinical finisher. He's the best finisher currently at your club. He's also about to be out of contract, so regardless, he'll be cheap as fuck.

dc89

If I was an Arsenal fan I'd have a Giroud shirt. I like the players that people write off, then when they come good it's a good feeling knowing you backed them.

I've always wanted a Dzeko shirt... I think he will be my next.

K1LLER7

If I was an Arsenal fan I'd have a Giroud shirt. I like the players that people write off, then when they come good it's a good feeling knowing you backed them.

Maybe you should go for Rodwell :p

Clegg

Will you be getting a Sinclair shirt?

LegoArmo

United got beat by West Ham 4-0 in this cup in 2010, then went on to win the league, while West Ham got relegated.

Good omen, Arsenal fans...

jtb

Banned
I have no idea what gave people the idea that Giroud is shit. He's hardly the reason why we've been so shit the last couple of weeks.

Clegg

We'll have to watch out for Giroud. We concede loads from crosses/headers.

Arsenal don't cross that often though. Depends if Gibbs plays imo. If he starts then expect him to get dome crosses in.

Will Giroud even start against United? I think Arsenal would be better off playing with Walcott out wide and Podolski up front.

Salvadora

Arsenal don't cross that often though. Depends if Gibbs plays imo. If he starts then expect him to get dome crosses in.

Will Giroud even start against United? I think Arsenal would be better off playing with Walcott out wide and Podolski up front.

Sagna made more crosses than any player at the weekend.

I have no idea what gave people the idea that Giroud is shit. He's hardly the reason why we've been so shit the last couple of weeks.
It's probably because some people in this thread were saying Giroud was going to score 25 goals this season or something like that and then he missed some easy chances at the start of the season...so everyone jumped on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom