• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

It's probably because some people in this thread were saying Giroud was going to score 25 goals this season or something like that and then he missed some easy chances at the start of the season...so everyone jumped on it.

I never expected Giroud to score 25 goals a season. But I did expect him to show more than just being an able header of the ball.

He was a good in Ligue 1 and would probably be good at a different PL club. But I really don't think he's suited to Arsenal.

jtb

Banned
Forgot he was back tbh.

I still don't think Giroud should start though.

You'd be better off with Arteta/Wilshere/Cazorla in midfield and a front three of Walcott/Podolski/Gervinho.

Injured. Agree that Podolski should probably start up front though.

I'm expecting Podolski-Giroud-Ox front three; should be enough to at least trouble the United defense.

It's probably because some people in this thread were saying Giroud was going to score 25 goals this season or something like that and then he missed some easy chances at the start of the season...so everyone jumped on it.

True. I thought he could be a 20 goal/season striker, and he's disappointed a bit. But he also hasn't had many chances since Wenger seems intent on dropping him whenever possible. He has a weapon perfect for the type of system we play and he just refuses to use it properly. It's baffling.

Scum

YES SWINDON

I need another mental Di Canio press conference.

5YRcF.gif

...is Koscielny worse than Djourou?

0393_nmjeb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom