• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal really got lucky. Koscielny should have been off and the ref pulled an extra minute out of his arse.

Minimum of four added minutes people.
Seeing as we now know that Walcott's shot crossed the line, will the dubious goal committee give the goal to him? I think so.

Meier

95'
Incredible. Jason Roberts is going mad at the fourth official asking why an extra minute was played on top of the four. The substitution only adds 30 seconds I thought. Anyway, the ball is in and we will have extra time! Amazing stuff.

95'
"Are you serious?" Jason Roberts shouted at the fourth official. "95 and a half minutes?!" Then Giroud and Coquelin throw their shirts into the crowd thinking they had won, then had to ask for them back when they were told there'd be extra time!

Looool

Rule states a minimum of 4 minutes should be played, there were subs and numerous game restarts - throws, corners, goal kicks, fouls during injury time so 5 minutes is fair.

As far as I know you don't add time on for stuff like throw-ins and goal kicks unless the time they take over them is excessive.

And I don't think this 30 seconds per sub thing is even a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom