• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

hardly.

Shame we are losing fabregas btw. He was just never able to get that starting position, kind of like kaka. Smart move for him to move to another club, sanchez should do the same since we are not giving him enough minutes.

I will cut you

Tc91

This sounds like bullshit.

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 1m
#Barça appoint Gerardo 'Tata' Martino for 3 seasons

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 28s
Reports in Spain now saying Tata Martino is the new head coach of Barca.

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 7m
TATA IT IS! Gerardo Martino is the new Barcelona coach, pending official confirmation.

images

untitled-6adkzk.gif

GorillaJu

"Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world," he told The Guardian, "and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United -- on the left wing! My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Central midfield is Shinji's best role. He's an offensive midfielder with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw. But for most Japanese people it means more to play for Man United than Dortmund. We cried for 20 minutes, in each other's arms, when he left."

iccC7fqvgEnT4.gif

Omiee

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 1m
#Barça appoint Gerardo 'Tata' Martino for 3 seasons

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 28s
Reports in Spain now saying Tata Martino is the new head coach of Barca.

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 7m
TATA IT IS! Gerardo Martino is the new Barcelona coach, pending official confirmation.

That has to be bullshit, look at his coaching carreer. WTF we gonna do with that guy.

pulga

Banned
hardly.

Shame we are losing fabregas btw. He was just never able to get that starting position, kind of like kaka. Smart move for him to move to another club, sanchez should do the same since we are not giving him enough minutes.

never going to forget it hu? We humans never make mistakes right ;)

at least your being very mature about it :)

I have no idea what you're talking about.

That's just like a rat, man.

Plus why the fuck do you want to get rid of even more players, your team is shallow enough as it is.

Omiee

I have no idea what you're talking about.

That's just like a rat, man.

Plus why the fuck do you want to get rid of even more players, your team is shallow enough as it is.

Sure you dont ;)

I dont wanna get rid of players, id rather see fabregas stay and get more minutes. Same for sanchez. They are just not getting those minutes and i fear for their fate. I dont want them to be the second kaka.

And our team is not that shallow, we just need 2 good defenders and a good goalie.

dc89

There was a food sampling event at the Etihad today, staff got to try Jamie Oliver's new menu and he was there too.

Apparently the pulled pork sandwiches are amazing. All fresh food too, no more frozen shite. We truly are revolutionary.

I love pulled pork.

Dazzler

Jodie Marsh is a bodybuilder these days, guys

I don't want to set off every filter in my office by going to scour for a photo but she looks gross imo

Man Utd's summer transfer policy is all over the place

Like a drunken gambler rolling the dice

Woodward pls
Given how smoothly the managerial handover went, you'd think they'd have clearer targets and would have moved sooner on them. In general, most of the big transfers are happening early enough this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom