• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Lol. Keep the faith. The more time you put into Cesc transfer the better for everyone else anyway.
i will because...

Our second offer has been rejected, apparently.

We should just put down £40-45m as a final bid. If that's rejected then fair enough.

They rejected the second bid.

Said it before, this £30m plus add ons lark ain't gonna cut it. £40m up front, lump sum. That might get looked at.

its likely just a question of money at this stage. £40m plus add-ons and lets get this done.

dc89

64559-ubuntu-cola-can.jpg

So Good.

Wilbur

Banned
First Class was rubbish outside Fassbender and Bacon. X2 was good. Brian Cox <3

40m for Fabregas. They turn that down, lets snap up Fellaini and then carry on the search lest we miss out on him as well

edit dean what the fuck why are you pretending to be me

Meier

Which CB are Barca gonna buy?
Lescott, natch.

Fuck Fabregas, he isn't joining United. Btw here's some SWAG:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/57e0c33aea14a6c95ab1ab225f4bd950/tumblr_mqc6291R4R1saaahwo3_500.jpg[IMG]

Look how jelly Young is in the background.[/QUOTE]

I saw very few beards in Japan (especially on younger guys) but this dude rocks it.

[quote="Dazzler, post: 72118486"]Why would Fabregas go back to Arsenal when arguably they're in a weaker position than when he left?

The guy wants trophies, not to fulfill some Arsenal hero narrative[/QUOTE]

Not to say that he doesn't.. but come on, this argument is so silly. If he just wants trophies, he'd stay at Barca. They have a better chance at winning a bunch than Man U or Arsenal.

[quote="Freewheelin', post: 72118616"]X Men 2 is the best X film if only for Brian Cox...god, what a man <3[/QUOTE]

The Nightcrawler White House intro scene is still maybe the best part of a comic book movie to date. Fucking flawless.

Sane_Man

Do you think if United had bid for Fabregas before Thiago the bid may have been accepted? Barca could have made some good money for a world class centre back and Thiago could have been promoted to the first team. United unsettled Thiago and he was scooped up by the mighty Bayern, making Fabregas essential for Barca.

Messi

First Class was rubbish outside Fassbender and Bacon. X2 was good. Brian Cox <3

40m for Fabregas. They turn that down, lets snap up Fellaini and then carry on the search lest we miss out on him as well

edit dean what the fuck why are you pretending to be me

The fuck is a Dean?

Do you think if United had bid for Fabregas before Thiago the bid may have been accepted? Barca could have made some good money for a world class centre back and Thiago could have been promoted to the first team. United unsettled Thiago and he was scooped up by the mighty Bayern, making Fabregas essential for Barca.

30-35 mil would have taken Cesc is Thiago stayed.

Would have been easier that's for sure.

Dibbz

Arsenal bros. Just caught up watching the highlights of the Grampus game and god damn Zelalem impressed again. His vision is quality.

Giggzy

Is the majority of fifa players in here getting '14 for the ps4? Paid off my preorder for it the other day. Can't wait :x

panty

Is the majority of fifa players in here getting '14 for the ps4? Paid off my preorder for it the other day. Can't wait :x

Not me. 14 will be 13 but with "something new and exciting" which turns out to be nothing amazing.

Whole franchise is a ripoff nowadays if you ask me.

GQman2121

Banned
Is anyone even considering Pro Evo this year? I know, current gen only and all that....but what they've shown does look drastically improved. Last years game wasn't that bad.

Kenka

Arsenal bros. Just caught up watching the highlights of the Grampus game and god damn Zelalem impressed again. His vision is quality.
How come I never heard of him ? He seems to be one of the brightest German prospects along with Gnabry and Eisfeld (all Arsenal).

Lightning

Banned
I'm hoping these youngsters get a run out in our first team this season. Maybe even a loan to a PL club to push them up a level. We've got some serious talent in that youth group of ours.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
According to kicker, Real Madrid are targeting Vidal again. Because ya know, Illarramendi isn't enough.

Fuck Madrid, Visca Barcelona and FREE Catalunya.

Love pulga though

Meier

I don't think United "unsettled" Thiago. He had a chance to leave fairly easily and he took it. I'm sure he was communicating with Pep the entire time.

panty

According to kicker, Real Madrid are targeting Vidal again. Because ya know, Illarramendi isn't enough.

Fuck Madrid, Visca Barcelona and FREE Catalunya.

Love pulga though
Old news and Marca or AS aren't reporting anything about this.

We have enough midfielders already, no reason to even go after Vidal.

Fuck Barca.

Empty

yes. our transfer moves so far would make even #basedmarwood blush. just terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom