• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

'Although Sunderland are prepared to pay what Juve want for Matri, he wants to stay in Italy'

Fuck you we have Altidore, Sess and Fletcher you wouldn't get a game anyway you cunt
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
RAWK
This Rooney hating has gone too far now! I'm outside Old Traffod and there's a guy burning small effigies of Rooney and selling them to fans!

Oh, hang on... Sorry!! It's a baked potato stand...

Wes

venison crêpe
Remember when a Villa fan asked Benteke if he was staying last week and the next day he signed the contract?

Today they asked Bent and he said he's leaving. They asked whether it was Newcastle or Fulham and he said he didn't know yet.

Empty

Apparently Bild are saying Arsenal and Wolfsburg are after Luis Gustavo.

if he's avaliable for fifteen million or less i think moyes should go in. proven champions league quality and we basically have no defensive minded midfield cover if carrick gets injured or starts playing badly again. no phil jones doesn't count.

i think he'd be great for arsenal. i feel like their defenders get loads of unfair stick because wenger never properly replaced flamini and gilberto silva

Messi

DeGod, if you see this, can you come to my room and close the door, I don't want to get up. I have hit the perfect comfort spot. thanks.

dc89

Pikmin 3 has no online multiplayer because Nintendo says latency issues occur when you have too many Pikmin doing stuff at once.

Why do Nintendo bullshit me so.

Omiee

She is perfect

hardly.

Shame we are losing fabregas btw. He was just never able to get that starting position, kind of like kaka. Smart move for him to move to another club, sanchez should do the same since we are not giving him enough minutes.

never going to forget it hu? We humans never make mistakes right ;)

at least your being very mature about it :)

Fergie

Banned
hardly.

Shame we are losing fabregas btw. He was just never able to get that starting position, kind of like kaka. Smart move for him to move to another club, sanchez should do the same since we are not giving him enough minutes.

You're not losing Fabregas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom