• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keio

For a Finer World
Happy with Tata. Was really worried about the Hiddink connection. Do you think he quit thinking he might get the Barca job if he pushed?

Messi

F732C6DA537B4B12967A84F8B362BF5F.ashx

Which one is Fabio and which is Rafael?

Welbeck lol

Didn't Galliani said you won't buy anyone this summer? Or that you couldn't afford to get Honda till January or something? Did Berlusconi shit out more money for the club?

You really have to learn how to read Gold Tie language.

The second Galliani said that Honda will "most likely" come in January, I though there was a 99% chance we would sign him during the summer. Here is proof, to show you I'm not making it up using hindsight.

The Gold Tie speaks in code, and every word he says to the press is designed to influence the market somehow. He knew that if CSKA knew he was comfortable with waiting until January, they'd have to give in and accept a shitty low-ball offer, which is exactly what is happening.

Our club has plenty of money, we are just really careful in how we spend it.

BTW, Honda was kinda shit today. His mind is probably already in Milan.

Yeah, he is having a meeting with the CSKA president after the game to ask for a transfer, he was probably stressed out/excited to leave.

D_prOdigy

Welberg looks like a cardboard cut-out. Probably is. The real Welberg wouldn't have been able to score a brace against Australia's finest.

Saponara won't be at the Trofeo TIM tomorrow evening.

original.gif

This useless cup just became more useless. What the fuck am I supposed to do tomorrow evening, hoping for a Robinho comeback? Another Traorè reveal? Watch Dexter and then The Wire? Actually, those two might be better.
We are extremely close to Honda. I predicted a month ago that Honda would arrive the same week our international players return from vacation--let's see if I'm right.
Tomorrow Frank, tomorrow. Then, everything will be like this:

ibs4HVeWoSFqke.png

(Galliani seems pretty sure about it)

I really really hope he doesn't suffer from playing for too long without any majour pauses like Krasic did with Juventus.

Edit: ^ rule 4 for life.

Suen

You really have to learn how to read Gold Tie language.

The second Galliani said that Honda will "most likely" come in January, I though there was a 99% chance we would sign him during the summer. Here is proof, to show you I'm not making it up using hindsight.

The Gold Tie speaks in code, and every word he says to the press is designed to influence the market somehow. He knew that if CSKA knew he was comfortable with waiting until January, they'd have to give in and accept a shitty low-ball offer, which is exactly what is happening.

Our club has plenty of money, we are just really careful in how we spend it.

Yeah, he is having a meeting with the CSKA president after the game to ask for a transfer, he was probably stressed out/excited to leave.
Gold Tie language :lol. But your post makes sense. I was thinking Milan were still afraid to spend money after having sold Ibra and Silva last year so Galliani didn't have the space to mess around. I haven't checked Milan's lineup, are you in desperate need of an AM? Still think Honda will be quite a nice addition to the squad.

Nagatomo will convince him to betray Milan and join Inter

Fuck off with that. We are lifelong Monaco fans, we don't need plastics to start pretending they like our team just because we have money all of a sudden.

FORZA MONACO, SEMPRE CON TE
Allez Paris Saint-Germain AS Monaco

Meier

I'm not saying this isn't a real quote, but this couldn't possibly sound more like a prepared quote for a PR puff piece if it tried:

Commenting on the event, Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany said: "Manchester City and music have always gone hand-in-hand. It’s in the DNA of our fans and the very fabric of the football club. You only need to look around the Etihad Stadium on a match-day to regularly see musicians such as Noel & Liam Gallagher, Johnny Marr, Mike Pickering, Jimi Goodwin and Damon Gough to name but a few."
:lol

Tomorrow Frank, tomorrow. Then, everything will be like this:

ibs4HVeWoSFqke.png

(Galliani seems pretty sure about it)

I really really hope he doesn't suffer from playing for too long without any majour pauses like Krasic did with Juventus.

Edit: ^ rule 4 for life.

Hnngggggg. I'm buying a Honda #22 shirt this year, that's it! I was going to buy a Montolivo but Honda has so much swag.
I can't buy El Sha because he will be sold the second I do, it is known.

Gold Tie language :lol. But your post makes sense. I was thinking Milan were still afraid to spend money after having sold Ibra and Silva last year so Galliani didn't have the space to mess around. I haven't checked Milan's lineup, are you in desperate need of an AM? Still think Honda will be quite a nice addition to the squad.

I can't overstate how important a signing Honda is for us. We haven't had a real quality trequartista since Kaka left. Honda's arrival will fix this gaping hole by providing quality service to Balo/El Sha, will allow Prince to drop back in midfield where he belongs, and will provide a passing outlet for Montolivo. With this one transfer, our midfield is fixed.

For 4 million euro. Dat Gold Tie.

Milan Channel going all in:

give_it_to_me6lr89.gif

Turok_TTZ

I am a paleo man but at the request of my wife, I am baking her a strawberry cake. It's not her birthday, I am not sure what the cake is for, all I know is that the cake is going to the bedroom.

What the hell does she intend to do with the cake..?

Arnie

You're not sad at his possible departure?

I wouldn't begrudge him a move to Real Madrid at all. It's a huge step in a player's career, and Suarez is good enough.

Didn't like his excuses for moving, though, but I'm not attached to him like I was Torres so it's not having the same effect on me.

operon

I'm hoping these youngsters get a run out in our first team this season. Maybe even a loan to a PL club to push them up a level. We've got some serious talent in that youth group of ours.
Once the injuries mount up they will get plenty of playing time

Turok_TTZ

I wouldn't begrudge him a move to Real Madrid at all. It's a huge step in a player's career, and Suarez is good enough.

Didn't like his excuses for moving, though, but I'm not attached to him like I was Torres so it's not having the same effect on me.

He's going to Arsenal mate, you should be mad.

bjaelke

Some SA journalist claims the deal with arse is imminent. He knew about Coates before it broke

Hnngggggg. I'm buying a Honda #22 shirt this year, that's it! I was going to buy a Montolivo but Honda has so much swag.
I can't buy El Sha because he will be sold the second I do, it is known.
http://abload.de/img/give_it_to_me6lr89.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
I know, I'm starting to think about getting a shirt with his name and number. And I hate those shirts.
[quote="Vivalaraza, post: 72161671"]So Honda is official?[/QUOTE]
Not yet, should be by the end of the week.

LTWheels

The only players I'm attached are: Gerrard, Henderson, Jose Enrique, Suso and Coutinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom