• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Not watching the game but I assume Moyes has told the players to play crap in order to pressure Woodward into signing quality players.

Right?

:(

Not watching the game but I assume Moyes has told the players to play crap in order to pressure Woodward into signing quality players.

Right?

:(
Not playing too badly tbh. Just a bit pedestrian.

Kagawa is doing nicely in the free role, making it pretty.

Van Persie missed some good chances.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ill reiterate what i said after our last 2 losses, it is nothing but disrespectful to go to another country, another continent, and stomp the opposition. They demand respect in Asian cultures, you go, you lose and then you humbly sell your watches and signed shirts and the fans will love you.

God bless United, respecting cultural norms!

justjohn

Ill reiterate what i said after our last 2 losses, it is nothing but disrespectful to go to another country, another continent, and stomp the opposition. They demand respect in Asian cultures, you go, you lose and then you humbly sell your watches and signed shirts and the fans will love you.

God bless United, respecting cultural norms!
Exactly. Moyes is an expert on japanese culture

Pachimari

To anyone in Scandinavia. The rest of the tickets are now open for sale for Real Madrid vs Paris Saints German in Göteborg, Sweden tomorrow.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
pcfifabros ill be on in an hour, after the united game

FootballFan

Phil jones and Giggs midfield.

Cesc pls.

Man... I feel like raging when Song and dos Santos play, even Cesc sometimes :lol

Giggs and Jones shouldn't happen, even in a friendly.

If ManUtds squad were all fully fit and in good form, who would play in midfield?

Man... I feel like raging when Song and dos Santos play, even Cesc sometimes :lol

If ManUtds squad were all fully fit and in good form, who would play in midfield?

Carrick + whoever.

ibhrjDpEctujcD.gif

Mr Cola

Carrick and Clev/Fletcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom