• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
image.php

da.gif

rvy

Banned
They live in a fucking bubble

A whole fucking set of ideological and financial and emotional bubbles

Ramos and Casillas have matching gimp suits monogrammed "heroes of Spain"

Franco+One Direction+Goldman Sachs

You.

That was good. That was good.

Wes

venison crêpe
Chelsea buying another South American defender? Is there a sticker album I don't know about that they're trying to complete?

Linius

looks like gifcam to me.

I don't really care for gif quality as long as it isn't horrible and still gets the message across.

As long as we're not resorting to tumblr quality gifs it's okay :p

Oh and I see we're playing Fischer LW and Bojan RW tomorrow. Dunno if you can catch a stream somewhere if you want but he's playing ;)

Feorax

It's interesting in this transfer window where we have 3 or 4 players where they either have buyout clauses or clearly defined price brackets, and yet the bidding clubs seem to want to ignore them and hope circumstances will allow them to get them on the cheap.

Is it worth the extra few million to get the players in and give them a good pre-season with the club rather than risking it all closer to deadline day?

Clegg

Looking at last season, city and chelsea needed investing.. or something.

United don't need 10 new players who need to be fitted in.

City won the league last year. You could say that all they really needed was a new central midfielder, but even then it wasn't a top priority. We saw what happened this season. They stagnated and fell way behind United.

Two Summers ago we won the league but failed to strengthen the starting XI. We signed De Gea and Jones, two players with great potential, but not as good as players who had just departed or players still in the starting XI. Our progress stalled slightly and we lost the league because of that.

Basically you need to improve your team every summer if you want to keep winning trophies. That goes double for United as you know City and Chelsea will spend millions to close the gap between us.

I can appreciate Moyes going after Fabregas as he would undoubtedly improve our starting XI. But there are so many midfielders who would improve upon what we have right now. I feel like we're wasting time on Cesc when we could be bedding in a new player into our team.

Jack cw

Please tell me they haven't gotten our stadium announcer as commentator again. Looks great though, will probably buy it once I've moved to a new apartment.
I'm afraid he is. Dont think they get any live commentary and Bayern wont pay Sky...
I dont like Reif but he nailed it: "Ribery...Riberyyyy...Robääään...Roooobäääääääään...jetzt macht er sein Tor"

3Sixty

Sky Sources say Jamie Mackie has signed for Notts Forrest on a 3 year deal.

Wonder if their sources are the Forrest chairman who confirmed it on twitter last night...

Cocks.

United's away kit looks alright, not as bad as I thought it'd be.

Also I hope Moyes has put his track suit days behind him. Better not come out in his pyjamas at Old Trafford.

dc89

Back from the hospital, my finger is knackered haha.
Got to go to hand clinic and physio... all for a little finger.

rvy

Banned
Do ya'll motherfuckers do nothing but watch football? Really. How do you find time for this shit, are you all on vacations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom