• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Bench;

Lukas Raeder (32)
Rafinha (13)
Dante (4)
Diego Contento (26)
Luiz Gustavo (30)
Bastian Schweinsteiger (31)
Claudio Pizarro (14

Yo BayernGAF is Javi injured or something like that? So far he hasnt played a single match under Pep, the Confed-Cup cant be the only reason as Pep has handled Dante und Gustavo differently.

Gambit

Bench;

Lukas Raeder (32)
Rafinha (13)
Dante (4)
Diego Contento (26)
Luiz Gustavo (30)
Bastian Schweinsteiger (31)
Claudio Pizarro (14

Yo BayernGAF is Javi injured or something like that? So far he hasnt played a single match under Pep, the Confed-Cup cant be the only reason as Pep has handled Dante und Gustavo differently.

I did read he was a little angeschlagen. But it wasn't specified. So I really have no idea what's wrong with him.

Driving is expensive as fuck, probably cost me about 500 quid in total just to get my licence. It'd be way cheaper getting someone to teach you, but you'd likely hate each other by the end of it.

mITK3Lbl.jpg

I fucking love him already

fuenf

I did read he was a little angeschlagen. But it wasn't specified. So I really have no idea what's wrong with him.

Ah I see. Btw. would you recommend getting Sky? I kinda want it, but as I see it I would have to pay at least 45€ a month (24month contract) or 56€ (12month contract) for Buli, CL & HD.. seems way too expensive?!?

Slizz

Damn driving seems like its clearly more trouble than it's worth in Europe.....

Mandatory classes and what not?

Lol, I walked in took a bullshit written test and took a basic driving test and got my license. Had maybe 1 driving lesson with my dad prior and that was it.

Damn driving seems like its clearly more trouble than it's worth in Europe.....

Mandatory classes and what not?

Lol, I walked in took a bullshit written test and took a basic driving test and got my license. Had maybe 1 driving lesson with my dad prior and that was it.

Shit is hard here, my gf failed her test twice. I only really did it because I had spare time and didn't want to have to do it later.

Edit: Also manual cars :p

Slizz

Shit is hard here, my gf failed her test twice. I only really did it because I had spare time and didn't want to have to do it later.

Edit: Also manual cars :p

Manual is a bit harder to get the hang of, but for me it was literally just getting it out of first that was the difficult part. The rest was cake.

The driving test I took you provide the car, so you could have done manual or automatic. No parallel parking on the test either.

Manual is a bit harder to get the hang of, but for me it was literally just getting it out of first that was the difficult part. The rest was cake.

The driving test I took you provide the car, so you could have done manual or automatic. No parallel parking on the test either.

Yeah totally, driving more than 5mph is really easy, crawling along is the only thing that takes getting used to. Approaching a junction that's on a really steep hill is shit though, I hated that to start with.

To be fair, I didn't do parallel park. Its a choice of 3 maneuvers here depending on what the guy feels like doing (3 point turn, reversing round a corner and parallel park), I got a 3 point turn on the widest road in town, I was so happy haha.

fuenf

Nice presentation Dortmund / DFL and awesome job by the Dortmund fans. They make the Cup look far more important than it actually is.

ATF487

Driving is pretty easy/cheap here but I'd rather live somewhere where I wouldn't have to drive. I forget how much I paid for lessons and for the drivers test, but I pay like 700 bucks a year for cheap insurance

My city has decent transit by US standards too (I think a third of the households in my city don't have a car) but it's still really hard to get to the 'burbs

Turok_TTZ

Easy there, sweetheart. Lol

Benzema was robbed of an assist. You don't know how many times Benzema misses assists because of the rest of the team lacking clinical finishing. CR7 would have had alot more goals last season if he can finish better from benz chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom