• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Reading up on the earlier news on Newcastle's bid for Gomis and loan offer for Remy, I truly hope we bag them. I shouldn't be optimistic but it would be nice to get the pair of them.

A front 3 of Ben Arfa, Gomis and Remy would be awesome.

We'll end up with Gutierrez, Ameobi and Ameobi jr though.

Timurid

Reading up on the earlier news on Newcastle's bid for Gomis and loan offer for Remy, I truly hope we bag them. I shouldn't be optimistic but it would be nice to get the pair of them.

A front 3 of Ben Arfa, Gomis and Remy would be awesome.

We'll end up with Gutierrez, Ameobi and Ameobi jr though.
Fraudcastle trying to poach shit frenchies. :lol

kharma45

you're fucking horrible :lol

You'd not have it any other way.

Nah, I don't drive. Want to, but I go to start lessons and realise it would cost near 400 quid just for them, then another bunch for the theory and practical, then the car and insurance and petrol... just... just no.

I passed after 5 lessons in the hardest place to pass in Northern Ireland #yolo

Yep road tax too. The insurance is the killer. I passed back in 2009 but didn't start driving until the end of 2012, insurance was just costing a crazy amount.

Getting about costs way more than it should. I'm looking intto buy an annual London Underground travel card. It's like £2,000. Two grand. I don't understand. The tubes aren't even air conditioned.

I'm lucky enough for some reason even as a named driver insurance has always been cheap for me. On my mum's Golf when I was 17 was like £600, now at 21 it's like £300 and that's with my brother on it now too. Even when I looked at getting added on to my father's Audi A6 it was only going to be £800, but for all I'd drive it the cost wasn't worth it.

I just can't fucking fathom this.

Units are physically too big for most lines, did read somewhere though that some might be getting air con though.

Giggzy

3389957_o.gif

LTTP: Da GOAT!!!

Wilbur

Banned
Same Spurs fan last night said when he watches Kagawa it doesn't look like he's used to playing football and he was shit when he played for Bayern as well :loooooooool

I hadn't bothered to learn to drive and had no interest in it (I'm 29).

Then I moved to the Southern United States.

I have my first (informal) driving lesson this afternoon. :(

Scum

All my mates keep perstering me to drive, but I just can't be arsed.

Same Spurs fan last night said when he watches Kagawa it doesn't look like he's used to playing football and he was shit when he played for Bayern as well :loooooooool

He talks about Anderton and Sheringham alot and rates Jenas highly, doesn't he?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hadn't bothered to learn to drive and had no interest in it (I'm 29).

Then I moved to the Southern United States.

I have my first (informal) driving lesson this afternoon. :(

It's pretty easy, I learned all by myself a few years ago!
3AQmK.gif
Parallel parking can be a bit tricky though.

Don't worry, you'll Pirlo it.

tumblr_mqld8rfka31s8z5rho1_400.gif

:lol

I just clicked his account and found this.

Which one of you is this?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. This is my good friend Rolando doing his stupid dance. I was the one who commented on your video and I guess you found this shit because I "liked it" on youtube.

It was so fucking random when I clicked your link and this video came up. I was just out last night with this dude too.

Clegg

Christ, he aged well :p

What happened to Cleverley last season? He was pretty good in 11/12, but seems to have been written off now

He was fine until February when he started having some horror performances. He was hyped up to extreme levels by the media. At one stage the Guardian touted him as England's Fabregas. All he's ever been is a hard working midfielder who can occasionally put in a very good performance. And that's fine.

The problem is that "fine" is all he's every likely to give us. He doesn't have the arrogance of personality to impose himself on a game. He's a decent player though, Just not on that is imo good enough to start every week for a club as big as United.

fuenf

Bayern: #Supercup Aufstellung / line up: Starke - Lahm, Boateng, van Buyten, Alaba - Thiago - Shaqiri, Kroos, Müller, Robben - Mandzukic ^M.Hörwick

Pep not messing around

vs.

Roman Weidenfeller (1)
Neven Subotic (4)
Mats Hummels (15)
Marcel Schmelzer (29)
Jakub Blaszczykowski (16)
Nuri Sahin (18)
Kevin Großkreutz (19)
Sven Bender (6)
Ilkay Gündogan (8)
Robert Lewandowski (9)
Marco Reus (11)

Should be a great game

Bayern: #Supercup Aufstellung / line up: Starke - Lahm, Boateng, van Buyten, Alaba - Thiago - Shaqiri, Kroos, Müller, Robben - Mandzukic ^M.Hörwick

Pep not messing around

vs.

Roman Weidenfeller (1)
Neven Subotic (4)
Mats Hummels (15)
Marcel Schmelzer (29)
Nuri Sahin (18)
Kevin Großkreutz (19)
Sven Bender (6)
Ilkay Gündogan (8)
Robert Lewandowski (9)
Marco Reus (11)

Should be a great game

Jesus, that's a young team

Gambit

Pep not messing around

vs.

Roman Weidenfeller (1)
Neven Subotic (4)
Mats Hummels (15)
Marcel Schmelzer (29)
Nuri Sahin (18)
Kevin Großkreutz (19)
Sven Bender (6)
Ilkay Gündogan (8)
Robert Lewandowski (9)
Marco Reus (11)

Should be a great game

Good Line-up. We will see if Thiago is really enough for defense in midfield. Kroos will have to drop back regularly.

OFFICIAL line-up vs. Valencia (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Antonini-Bonera-Mexes-Constant; Poli-De Jong-Nocerino; Boateng; Robinho-Petagna.

Nocerino. smh

Looking forward to seeing Petagna and Poli though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom