• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Kroos and Thiago come in for Schweini and Javi, Shaqiri comes in for Ribery. Hardly 'B' team players, you just have a stacked squad. And besides, I thought Dante was on the bench nowadays?

You're just finding excuses already looooooool

"Our second team which has players like 25m new signing Thiago and champions league final goalscorer Mandzukic can't beat the mighty Dortmund, how would you expect us to"

Sit on my anus

That's true. Don't forget Mkhitirayan isn't even playing. If he was, it would be at least 5-2 for BVB now.

Pep bringing another team down.
p0QHO.gif

spidye

Kroos and Thiago come in for Schweini and Javi, Shaqiri comes in for Ribery. Hardly 'B' team players, you just have a stacked squad. And besides, I thought Dante was on the bench nowadays?

You're just finding excuses already looooooool

"Our second team which has players like 25m new signing Thiago and champions league final goalscorer Mandzukic can't beat the mighty Dortmund, how would you expect us to"

Sit on my anus

Are you comparing the best playera in tge world with kroos and shaqiri

Looooool
Utd fans

Suen

we were OK

i wouldn't say we were amazing and clicking all over the pitch

cavani didn't play

already did but if u want me to elaborate, pls say so.

Benzema, Nacho, Ozil, Diego Lopez were outstanding imo. Isco did fine. We played a 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1, 4-3-3, 4-3-2-1 if im not mistaken but mostly a 4-4-1-1 from what I observed.

No, Cavani did not play.
Missed it, sorry. Thanks! How well did the 4-4-1-1 work? Also how well did Carvajal, Casemiro and Kaka play? Seems Illaramendi was not playing. Glad Nacho seem to be doing better!

Carvajal, Illaramendi and Isco...hope their quality will really shine through the coming season. Kaka getting better would be nice but not keeping up my hopes about that. Casemiro seems promising if his previous game is any indication of what may come.

Come on Bayern!!!! Score please
But why :(

Facism

imagine being paid to commentate football games and failing to get player's names right.

Sha-hin not saa-heen you arse.

Wilbur

Banned
STARKE AMAZING SAVE

BUT YOU SHOULD BE PLAYING PARK FOOTBALL

Are you comparing the best playera in tge world with kroos and shaqiri

Looooool
Utd fans

I'm comparing the amazing Javi and Ribery to the amazing Kroos and the very good Shaqiri. I'm not comparing them to fucking Anderson and Young.

For fucks sake, for once be humble when taking your cunt farm of a club into account :lol :lol

Dante on for Kroos, you lose points.

imagine being paid to commentate football games and failing to get player's names right.

Sha-hin not saa-heen you arse.

On the Danish eurosport there is this completely clueless guy, one day he managed to mistake the two teams for each other for the first 45 min... I'm not even kidding. :lol

Doesn't help he sits somewhere that sounds like his own apartment commentating.

You're going down, Mou will humiliate Pep and he will this time flee to Nigeria to find himself spiritually.

spidye

STARKE AMAZING SAVE

BUT YOU SHOULD BE PLAYING PARK FOOTBALL

I'm comparing the amazing Javi and Ribery to the amazing Kroos and the very good Shaqiri. I'm not comparing them to fucking Anderson and Young.

For fucks sake, for once be humble when taking your cunt farm of a club into account :lol :lol

Dante on for Kroos, you lose points.

I'm joking you cunt. But we basically scored two own goals. I'm not taking this too seriously

Wilbur

Banned
Hahahaha fuck you spidye

Eat it

Fucking chew that down

WE CAN'T HANDLE PACE WHEN WE PLAY ALL OUR RESERVES

hahahahahaha

Just fucking suck every single yellow dick

And it might have been offside

Hahahahahahahahaha

Please suck the turd from my Borussia ASSHOLE

SCHADENFREUDE IS A GREAT GERMAN WORD

Facism

On the Danish eurosport there is this completely clueless guy, one day he managed to mistake the two teams for each other for the first 45 min... I'm not even kidding. :lol

Doesn't help he sits somewhere that sounds like his own apartment commentating.

:lol :lol

Dortmund rises to heaven. JUSTICA.

Clegg

Lol Bayern.

Pep puts on a defender for a midfielder and they immediately concede.

He doesn't know what he's doing. The downfall begins.

sprinkles

Dortmund's early demise was overstated. The pace this game is being played at.. drool worthy. So much fun to watch.
I expected a lull summer kick with the season starting so soon and the temperatures beyond 30 degrees. I am impressed by the speed from both teams tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom