• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

This game means nothing compared to whats to come.

9ELxMSB.gif

Suen

This game means nothing compared to whats to come.
I agree. Bayern era is over, Pep will sabotage you because his heart was and will always be with Barca. Dortmund will be the new Barca. Sorry bro but your era lasted until the treble was won :(

Wilbur

Banned
Lol Wilbur how stupid are you? You can't compare Kroos with Martinez.

When you're talking like Kroos is some second rate shit midfielder of league two standard, yes you can. When the fuck did Kroos become bad?

Answer

He didnt

When Javi plays at centre back all next season, I will look forward to hearing it repeated ad infinitum

mellz

When you're talking like Kroos is some second rate shit midfielder of league two standard, yes you can. When the fuck did Kroos become bad?

Answer

He didnt

When Javi plays at centre back all next season, I will look forward to hearing it repeated ad infinitum

Whatever you're clueless.

get bent Bayern. Barca will take the best team of the world title back this season with Neygod's help

Some old ass Argentinian drug smuggler in as cover manager, Messi will still control team, Messi doesn't like Neymeh taking away attention from him, send Neymeh away in exchange for Andreas Cornelius.

Wilbur

Banned

No you're just a sore loser.

Is Kroos a bad player? If he isn't, then I'm justified to use his inclusion in your midfield as a reason why this isn't a B team. Missing Javi Martinez shouldn't automatically render your whole team shit and if you admit it does, they have problems that they need to sort out.

If you do think Kroos is a bad player, then god help you.

Mastadon

Banned
No you're just a sore loser.

Is Kroos a bad player? If he isn't, then I'm justified to use his inclusion in your midfield as a reason why this isn't a B team. Missing Javi Martinez shouldn't automatically render your whole team shit and if you admit it does, they have problems that they need to sort out.

If you do think Kroos is a bad player, then god help you.

Fry

Sounds like me during the Super Cup. Then again in the Club World Cup. Then yet again in the league cup.......
Chelsea werent as good as Bayern when they beat him and they werent going to be later.

What Bayerns going through cant be compared to what Chelsea went through either.

Mastadon

Banned
Crystal Palace lost 3-0 to Crawley? Ouch. It'll take a miracle to keep them up this year.

Thiago was poor. Mosey and Woodward redeemed?

Oh man where's Blablurn? I've not forgotten all of your United trolling this past month.

How does it feel being trounced by the other team? How's Thiago working out for you?

I <3 you really baby

fuenf

yea, absolutely. By now, I would not even have batted an eye if he had moved Lahm to midfield and Boateng to the right. But Dante up front? WTF

Yep that would've made sense too. tbh I hate this game, I know it's just the Supercup but there's an awful lot of stuff that simply isnt working.

When I saw the bench I realized for the first time that while the squad is incredibly deep we don't really have any game changers on the bench. Thiago can't handle the 6 and without a striker there isnt any Raum for Müller to deut.

Sure Neuer, Ribs, Götze & Javi were missing but as of now, the system is ridiculously flawed. Pizarro can't be our only goal scoring option on the bench, it really illustrates how much we are missing Gomez (he would've scored a couple today). I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish we had someone like Aubameyang. Maybe Julian Green can be the fast guy on the bench but I doubt it and he won't have spot on the bench unless we sell some of our thousand midfielders.

Shaqiri was by far the biggest disappointment today.

Anyway, it was a fun game. Dortmund deserved it and I just love to have competive football back.

deroli

Well it's over Bayern, you had a good run. But now it's our time again :p

Supercup winner... yay? Game was good, many chances on both sides, great result for us.

LOL Weidenfeller's interviews are so awkward. Zero rhetorical skills. But I still love you, Roman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom