• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I wonder if I could successfully climax looking at a cartoon character and not a large breasted woman's vagina

Might try it with food. I reckon I could spaff off to a video of a roast dinner being made.

FootballFan

I wonder if I could successfully climax looking at a cartoon character and not a large breasted woman's vagina

Might try it with food. I reckon I could spaff off to a video of a roast dinner being made.

Is she the one making it?

kgNERu4.jpg

(Giada De Laurentiis, some tv chef)

Salvadora

Cazorla has put an end to any talk of him returning to Spain, unsurprisingly.
"There has been a lot of speculation about a move to Atletico Madrid but I'm very happy at Arsenal, I have a contract there and I start training on Monday.

"Perhaps I will return to Spain one day, but right now it's very unlikely," he added.

Now come on Suarez. Plea to the media why don't you.

Arnie

Moyes+funny.jpg

lol funny story, I searched 'moyes gollum gif' in google images and this was the third result, a photo that was linked to an old OT and posted by myself

Linius

FF, I must say Bojan put him self out there pretty good. Too bad it was decided he was only going to play 60 minutes today. Made some good runs, a few shots at goal and just in general very present on the field. It's looking good for the future.

noal

Banned
Who's dick do I have to suck to get added to the OP?

3 times I have PM'd and still I'm not a part of United Gaf. Come on son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom